ADVERTISEMENT

lol at UNC

between Kansas getting their ass kicked by Gonzaga, UNC shitting the bed vs Alabama, Kentucky losing to some geriatric with a widow's peak and then Puke's ass kicking tonight at the hands of Kelvin Sampson this is turning into a very nice tournament for those of us who hate all you blue blood kunts.

between Kansas getting their ass kicked by Gonzaga, UNC shitting the bed vs Alabama, Kentucky losing to some geriatric with a widow's peak and then Puke's ass kicking tonight at the hands of Kelvin Sampson this is turning into a very nice tournament for those of us who hate all you blue blood kunts.

I've noticed that nobody hates Depaul.

which-is.gif

Per Torvik, Kansas -before losing KMc- was not a Top 10 team.

Close.

However I called them, early season, a top 15-25 team, and in turn had to wade through dumbassedry when I logged back on.

Kansas fans ots were bailed out by Furphy. Good for them. Otherwise this ish would've been ug.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Arterio was a criminal. Timberlake sucked. Hunter played injured. Kevin was injured . Sucks

Arterio was a criminal. Timberlake sucked. Hunter played injured. Kevin was injured . Sucks
Don't forget about Scapegoat Bill...

Now that that ish is behind him, he'll have no excuses loading up for 24-25.

BartScottdotgif

Reactions: ThePhog08
Per Torvik, Kansas -before losing KMc- was not a Top 10 team.

Close.

However I called them, early season, a top 15-25 team, and in turn had to wade through dumbassedry when I logged back on.

Kansas fans ots were bailed out by Furphy. Good for them. Otherwise this ish would've been ug.

Before McCullar's injury, they were like 16-4 with wins over UConn, Tenn and Kentucky (with Elmarko starting). Even after the injury, they blew out Houston and then beat Baylor and Texas w/out McCullar on the court. I think you can make a good case that it was a top 10 team before the injuries.

But I said before the season started that a lot of my enthusiasm went out the window after Morris was dismissed. Didn't expect Timberlake and Jackson to be so useless though. McCullar's injury was the nail in the coffin.

Reactions: KisteK
Why? What did I predict that was wrong?

Now let's talk about what you South Carolina idiots were spouting all year long. 😂
Idiots is plural. See you do this weird thing where you include everyone except the two cock fans that actually talked shit to you. Do you usually embellish everything you say like that or is it just where the Cocks are concerned? Doesn't matter really, either way you're a fkn dumbass.

Idiots is plural. See you do this weird thing where you include everyone except the two cock fans that actually talked shit to you. Do you usually embellish everything you say like that or is it just where the Cocks are concerned? Doesn't matter really, either way you're a fkn dumbass.

Still waiting for you to tell me what I predicted that was wrong. I do remember you predicting a certain team to be Midwest champs. How'd that work out for you?

Btw, pluralizing the word is an indicator that I'm referring to all USC posters; not just you. Speaking of dumbasses... 🤣

Last edited:
This time of year nearly every team has injuries. Bama played without their best 3 point shooter in Latrell Wrightsell against UNC.
Just hoping he can return Saturday for Clemson.

Still waiting for you to tell me what I predicted that was wrong. I do remember you predicting a certain team to be Midwest champs. How'd that work out for you?

Btw, pluralizing the word is an indicator that I'm referring to all USC posters; not just you. Speaking of dumbasses... 🤣
Nice edit and for posterity, I never talked shit to you before but I won't miss any opportunities going forward dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Nice edit and for posterity, I never talked shit to you before but I won't miss any opportunities going forward dickhead.

I edited the grammar in my last post. What's your point?

So it wasn't you that tagged me in this thread? 🤣

Judging by the posters here, your fanbase has to be the softest bunch of pussies in the sport. If anybody sends any trash talk back your way, you cry like little bitches.

He actually said that? 😂

Yeah, though he was more talking about some of the talking Duke players did, and he was correct since they beat Duke to win the ACC regular season.

Honestly, I thought this team overachieved but it was still disappointing to lose, especially considering part of the reason was playing guys for extended minutes who had no business being in the game in crunchtime.

Yeah, though he was more talking about some of the talking Duke players did, and he was correct since they beat Duke to win the ACC regular season.

Honestly, I thought this team overachieved but it was still disappointing to lose, especially considering part of the reason was playing guys for extended minutes who had no business being in the game in crunchtime.

I said at the beginning of the year that I thought UNC was underrated. Looked more like a top 5-10 roster to me than mid-teens or wherever they were in preseason.

I'm guessing you're all in on UT now?

I know you like them and live on the western side, but what made you a fan of UT?

There's multiple UNC fans who root for UT.

I said at the beginning of the year that I thought UNC was underrated. Looked more like a top 5-10 roster to me than mid-teens or wherever they were in preseason.

Ha, I thought the opposite. I wasn't a huge fan of Ryan, though did like Ingram's potential. Still, they have dudes that can't shoot and whether that is just luck or because the staff ruins shooters IDK. But, you have to be able to shoot in college basketball.

I'm guessing you're all in on UT now?

I know you like them and live on the western side, but what made you a fan of UT?

There's multiple UNC fans who root for UT.

I pull for UT because of the family. I don't pull for them like I do UNC, not even close. But, I hope they win. I have a ton of family members and friends who graduated there and my father was a hardcore fan. It doesn't really matter. No one is beating UConn. I would love to see a Purdue/UConn final. That would be a fun game.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who all are y’all losing ? Losing bacot and RJ? Who else ?

Ryan and Wojcik for sure. Depends on who transfers. Technically, RJ can actually come back. After last night I'm a little concerned about Seth and Cadeau leaving. I assume Withers will come back. I hope Ingram does. You just never know these days though.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I pull for UT because of the family. I don't pull for them like I do UNC, not even close. But, I hope they win. I have a ton of family members and friends who graduated there and my father was a hardcore fan. It doesn't really matter. No one is beating UConn. I would love to see a Purdue/UConn final. That would be a fun game.
I'd celebrate my family's success. i'd be pretty sore if they won at my expense, but I'd still celebrate.

heck when I feir signed up here I hated all yall. after getting to know some of you, Ilike you winning. Unless it comes at UK's all time stats. Uconn is knocking on the door.

Is this where I laff at (all) the idiot(s) ots who believed Kansas was a legit top 10 team this cycle?
Snooki’s, why haven’t you changed your avatar yet to the blonde I found for you?

• Wow
Reactions: KisteK
Yeah, saw that. Dude likes to talks, especially for someone who hasn't ever really won anything. I think that was said strictly for Jarin Stevenson. Good on them though. They won. You can talk if you win.

Classless comment by Oats.

I tend to be of the mindset that players talk but not coaches. I think players smack talking on the court is awesome. Do it all day long. I like my coaches to stand up for their guys but also be respectful to the opponents. Oats has never been like that though. I guess his players like it.

ADVERTISEMENT