ADVERTISEMENT

Golf is for doosh bags

That is all
A poor....^^^^^.

In all seriousness, a mudder****ing hard sport to play. I am to competitive of a dude to play. My buddies were like---"Bordo, hits some balls, ride around in the cart---chill, have some beers...---Its relaxing."

Ok. Until it wasn't. If I play something?----Dude, IT.IS.TO.WIN. If I wanna ride around on a golf cart, have some dun, relax, drink some beer----it will be in Destin, FL, or at the lake. Not a fukin golf course. Not anymore. Lat time I played----I was ready to commit multiple homicides....at we hadn't gotten of the practice green yet.

No more.

IMO, hitting a baseball vs a good pitcher is harder
I sort of agree. Hitting a round object, with another round object---having less than a second to react, is fuking tough shit.

BUT....Hitting that little fukin ball, straight, right distance...right spin, draw, etc....Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk me.

I believe golf is the most difficult sport there is to be halfway decent at and play with much consistency. It can be VERY frustrating!!

Game of a lifetime. I used to play 3-4 times a week and was down to about an 8, and then we had kids. I have played like 5 times since and I am happy if I can shoot 100 for 18. But at least I have good whisky and cigars to enjoy, and its nice being away from the world for a few hours. Now that the kids are grown and out I plan on playing more again.

Game of a lifetime. I used to play 3-4 times a week and was down to about an 8, and then we had kids. I have played like 5 times since and I am happy if I can shoot 100 for 18. But at least I have good whisky and cigars to enjoy, and its nice being away from the world for a few hours. Now that the kids are grown and out I plan on playing more again.

you hit the nail on the head. Golf is one sport that doesn't matter how good you are or were, you gotta go out and play a lot to be able to score consistently. You have a good perspective on it unlike those guys who used to break 80 when they were playing all the time and then get frustrated and can't understand why they can't even break 90 these days despite playing about 80% less than they did when they were good.

Glad you got rid of the annoying golf career ruining children and I look forward to hearing about you getting your game back.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
You have a good perspective on it unlike those guys who used to break 80 when they were playing all the time and then get frustrated and can't understand why they can't even break 90 these days despite playing about 80% less than they did when they were good.

I know enough to know how hard I had to work to get to that 8 lol. So I live under no illusions about the state of my game.

Glad you got rid of the annoying golf career ruining children and I look forward to hearing about you getting your game back.

Been holding me back for years now. :cool:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
OP likes wrastling
And kissing dudes.

kissinghawkeyes.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT