ADVERTISEMENT

Do you hold the door open for strangers?

I clearly missed your example. Because actually enforcing immigration laws is not an example him saying or insinuating that all Latinos are bad hombres or rapists.
Enforcing immigration on a certain group of people, and stereotyping is something that I consider un-presidential. Then again, he is very un-presidential, so it is what it tis

I guess you forgot that he also hates muslims and people from shithole countries in Africa.
Ah yes, I had forgotten. Which still isn’t good. Though his travel ban was directed only to certain middle eastern countries. His remarks on certain African countries do showcase his disdain for third world life, though I don’t see him building a wall along the eastern seaboard.

Ah yes, I had forgotten. Which still isn’t good. Though his travel ban was directed only to certain middle eastern countries. His remarks on certain African countries do showcase his disdain for third world life, though I don’t see him building a wall along the eastern seaboard.
I feel like your resentment comes from being close to people who are affected by tougher immigration policies. So I respect that you have a strong opinion on the matter. But I also suspect that it clouds your judgement.

Also, there are gangs everywhere, mostly black and white ones, sure there are some latino gangs in LA, SF, Chicago, and NY, but in small town America, lol...no, stop watching gang wars, Trey. Mr. Informed on gangs.

I feel like your resentment comes from being close to people who are affected by tougher immigration policies. So I respect that you have a strong opinion on the matter. But I also suspect that it clouds your judgement.
Fair assessment, but the same could be said about yourself being disconnected to that part of society in America.

Fair assessment, but the same could be said about yourself being disconnected to that part of society in America.
But I am not disconnected from that part of society. I actually have a pretty strong connection. I even speak Spanish. Sometimes I have to fill in for interpreters in court. I have clients that are both legal and illegal.

But I am not disconnected from that part of society. I actually have a pretty strong connection. I even speak Spanish. Sometimes I have to fill in for interpreters in court. I have clients that are both legal and illegal.
That’s a good trait to have. To be honest, I’ve never starkly disagreed with you on a lot of political matters, we may not see eye to eye, but I’ve always respected your opinion, as I know you’ve respected mine, and I appreciate that.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
That’s a good trait to have. To be honest, I’ve never starkly disagreed with you on a lot of political matters, we may not see eye to eye, but I’ve always respected your opinion, as I know you’ve respected mine, and I appreciate that.
I can be easy to take the wrong way. And I often resort to smart ass and unproductive replies to comments I view as ridiculous which leads to that. But I feel like anyone who knows me on this board, knows when I am being genuine. I respect the fact that you don't accuse me of being a troll just because we are miles apart on social issues. We will disagree with each other many times again. But I respect you.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
You can't make the point yourself or even summarize why a linked video was a good argument. Why should we engage you? And when we have, you've been dismissive. Why waste our time spelling it out for someone who still won't accept anything outside his narrative?
I don't spend my lifetime making these arguments, so forgive me for standing on the shoulders of people that can do it better than I. That isn't a reason to be dismissive of the points I am trying to make.

Just because I was dismissive the one time you engaged me, you decide to shut down? I was dismissive because what you talked about had already been addressed and I found your point to be unconvincing. It's on you, or people that believe in your same ideals to convince me. Sorry I won't just flop on weak arguments.

I don't spend my lifetime making these arguments, so forgive me for standing on the shoulders of people that can do it better than I. That isn't a reason to be dismissive of the points I am trying to make.

Just because I was dismissive the one time you engaged me, you decide to shut down? I was dismissive because what you talked about had already been addressed and I found your point to be unconvincing. It's on you, or people that believe in your same ideals to convince me. Sorry I won't just flop on weak arguments.
If I fall on my sword and accept all blame, does that mean this conversation is over? Okay then.

I don't think you're very knowledgable or reasonable and I think it's a waste of time to keep talking to you.

Sadly this is where internet political conversation has gone in modern world. People too lazy to make coherent arguments so link some video of some person on other side of country to be held up as proof of something that is probably being taken out of context. This is what happens when millennials don't take debate classes or learn the value of logical arguments.
Love how you tried to label me a millennial too, lol

So is the rate of DUI's higher or lower among illegal immigrants?
Who cares. Why are you trying to move the goal posts? The question was asked if anyone here had been effected by an illegal immigrant, and I gave a response.

Last edited:
I don't think you're very knowledgable or reasonable and I think it's a waste of time to keep talking to you.
What am I not knowledgeable about? Love how I'm unreasonable and don't have knowledge simply because I don't have a stance that you agree with. Here's your chance. Convince me. I could say you are equally not knowledgeable and unreasonable considering you won't have a conversation with me.

I'm at least willing to read what your points of view are. Although in fairness you have appeared to at least listen/watch to some of what I've mentioned. Can't say that about bkingUK for sure.

Last edited:
Ultimately, the original point I was trying to get at (and I veered off that ship pretty hard) was that Progressive Libs are pushing for things that in the long run will hurt our country. People like the extreme feminists in the OP and the students on campuses that are trying to shut down free speech. The latter being a very dangerous proposition.

What am I not knowledgeable about? Love how I'm unreasonable and don't have knowledge simply because I don't have a stance that you agree with. Here's your chance. Convince me. I could say you are equally not knowledgeable and unreasonable considering you won't have a conversation with me.
Convince you I find you lacking in knowledge and reason? lol

Please, please, please go ahead and call me the same if it means this conversation can be over. You're so boring.

Convince you I find you lacking in knowledge and reason? lol

Please, please, please go ahead and call me the same if it means this conversation can be over. You're so boring.
:rolleyes: Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. You're entitled to feel that way, just as I am to believe that you are wrong. The whole point of free speech is to have the exchange of ideas so those ideas can be put to the test and in most cases the best ideas prevail. College students and Antifa are trying to shut that down.

Boring, lol. See I find this entertaining. Because I actually LIKE to have a conversation. That's what intelligent people do.

Not me directly but our family farm in Texas had a 15 year employee killed by an illegal driving without a license and drunk off his ass.

I did not know you hailed from Texas. Great state.

I once lived in the western side of Houston; near Katy. I loved it and the folks. But damned it gets hot and dry.

This last spring with all the floods, I saw a boat going down the ditch by Texas 6.

I did not know you hailed from Texas. Great state.

I once lived in the western side of Houston; near Katy. I loved it and the folks. But damned it gets hot and dry.

This last spring with all the floods, I saw a boat going down the ditch by Texas 6.
Oh, I'm not actually from there. My mom started a horse farm down there because she felt that it was where you had to be if you were serious about doing so. It failed miserably lol, buy my sister still lives there and kept the farm, using it for other means.

Great video for anyone interested to learn about just how evil LBJ was as a man and president. Also mentions W. Wilson and others. Progressive champions on full display.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT