ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball blue bloods

UL fans bragged about Petrino for years, laughed at UK fans because they had Petrino and we had a bunch of failures for coaches.
My my how times have changed. They can't get rid of him fast enough and are now looking up at Stoops and UK football.
Same circumstances happened in basketball. We heard for years how Pitino was the better coach and ran a better program and Cal is going to get caught cheating.
Well, they won't admit it, but they have been completely wrong in both cases. They know it and it burns them up. You can see it on here when they post. They hate UK even more now because they can only watch as UK is moving from big bro to Daddy.

Reactions: JC for 3
UL fans bragged about Petrino for years, laughed at UK fans because they had Petrino and we had a bunch of failures for coaches.
My my how times have changed. They can't get rid of him fast enough and are now looking up at Stoops and UK football.
Same circumstances happened in basketball. We heard for years how Pitino was the better coach and ran a better program and Cal is going to get caught cheating.
Well, they won't admit it, but they have been completely wrong in both cases. They know it and it burns them up. You can see it on here when they post. They hate UK even more now because they can only watch as UK is moving from big bro to Daddy.

....they really should just keep their yaps shut until they actually recover (if they ever do) from the damage done by Ricky, Bobby and Tom.

....they really should just keep their yaps shut until they actually recover (if they ever do) from the damage done by Ricky, Bobby and Tom.
They don't know how. There's a negative UK slant in most of their posts. It's all they are interested in posting about.
They've had more negative crap happen at one time than any other school I can think of. The hits just keep on coming, but all they want to talk about is the thought that UK or Cal might get caught doing something.
They want to blow that Bam Adebayo thing up as big as they can, but there's nothing there.
Glass house is fitting.
Can you imagine if a UK staff member went and stole golf clubs right now? They would rent billboards to highlight it as much as possible, but that's one of many awful things that happened at UL, but it's buried beneath all the other crap.

Reactions: JC for 3
What exactly has happened to Louisville this year? Are they just really young?

What exactly has happened to Louisville this year? Are they just really young?
Pork_Chop_medium.gif

77 freshmen and sophomores isn’t young? Stick with basketball bub.

so you are saying you only have 8 juniors and seniors on scholarship
maybe you should stick to WBB

BTW you have 54 juniors and seniors on the team

77 freshmen and sophomores isn’t young? Stick with basketball bub.

You guys have 77 freshman/sophomore out of 85 schollies? Numbers seem a bit funky.
Laughing I don't think the NCAA allows classes of 38 and 39 in consecutive years.

It’s actually 84, walkons count. Our correct roster is on gocards, don’t tell me I’m wrong bub.

Laughing I don't think the NCAA allows classes of 38 and 39 in consecutive years.
Freshmen
Redshirt freshmen
Sophomores
Redshirt sophomores

It’s really not that difficult, but you can tell the basketball guys only in this thread. Kudos to Kevin for getting part of it. Most schools have 50-55 freshmen and sophomores on the roster, we have 84, 83 now that the dumbass threatened his girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Bryan

We have 37 juniors and seniors. Don’t correct someone when you don’t know what you are talking about.

Freshmen
Redshirt freshmen
Sophomores
Redshirt sophomores

It’s really not that difficult, but you can tell the basketball guys only in this thread. Kudos to Kevin for getting part of it. Most schools have 50-55 freshmen and sophomores on the roster, we have 84, 83 now that the dumbass threatened his girlfriend.
You realize that a redshirt sophomore is in the same highschool class as a Junior...right? The fact that they redshirted doesn't magically make your team "younger". From a quick count, you guys have 4 more true Freshman/Sophomores on your 2 deep for offense/defense than UK. You are younger, but its not like you guys are trotting out a highschool football team.

Last edited:
You realize that a redshirt sophomore is in the same highschool class as a Junior...right? The fact that they redshirted doesn't magically make your team "younger". From a quick count, you guys have 4 more true Freshman/Sophomores on your 2 deep for offense/defense than UK. You are younger, but its not like you guys are trotting out a highschool football team.
What don’t you get?

Freshmen through redshirt sophomores = 83

Juniors through redshirt seniors = 37

Would you not consider that young? Lol

Are you as bad at comprehension as @hailtoyourvictor? He’s dense

What don’t you get?

Freshmen through redshirt sophomores = 83

Juniors through redshirt seniors = 37

Would you not consider that young? Lol

Are you as bad at comprehension as @hailtoyourvictor? He’s dense

no matter how you spin it schools are still only allowed 85 scholarship players
give a breakdown of those 85 on scholarship

no matter how you spin it schools are still only allowed 85 scholarship players
give a breakdown of those 85 on scholarship
Go look at Kentucky’s roster, I would be willing to bet that it’s close to 50/50, including walkons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT