ADVERTISEMENT

bama vs Houston

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
The biggest game today. Who wins? Is Houston really that good? We find out today.

I have a slight interest in Bama. Conference affiliation, and Sampson used to coach IU.

Hoping mostly for a good game.

All depends on UK beaing Yale. If Yale wins, you can find me in your local corner crying.

Houston is going to roll. Bama got a lot of tread out of a win against a overrated unc team

• Haha
Reactions: RTider77
Houston plays great D and win’s ugly. When they are shooting good they blow people out.

People give the Zags a hard time for schedule, but Houston has played no one.
Gonzaga’s played one of the toughest schedules in the country so far. Not much more they can do other than move to a different conference. Which isn’t exactly a cut and dry proposition.

First time since Duke in the "65"-"66" season that a team has knocked off 2 AP #1 ranked teams in the regular season. RTR!!! :cool:
That "A" with a mullet in your avatar is going to be microscopic when we get thru with y'all.

• Haha
tumblr_n7vs4zmSjp1qb2u78o1_400.gif

Ok bammers you've had your fun, so run back over to the CFB board. Scram!

• Haha
tumblr_n7vs4zmSjp1qb2u78o1_400.gif

Ok bammers you've had your fun, so run back over to the CFB board. Scram!
well you need to blame the imbecile who started this thread......Bama vs Houston
I'm sticking around😎

Reactions: P.G.S.
That game was rough to watch. I drafted Brandon Miller and I'm mentally following his stat line the whole freaking game. Hit some timely free throws, but he looked off against Houston.

If anything, that should show how dangerous Alabama could be. Their best player doesn't make a single field goal, and they win on the road against one of the best teams in the nation.

SEC is going to be tough this year. Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, and Arkansas all look like legit Final Four contenders. And Mississippi State and Auburn have been playing really well, too.

That game was rough to watch. I drafted Brandon Miller and I'm mentally following his stat line the whole freaking game. Hit some timely free throws, but he looked off against Houston.

If anything, that should show how dangerous Alabama could be. Their best player doesn't make a single field goal, and they win on the road against one of the best teams in the nation.

SEC is going to be tough this year. Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, and Arkansas all look like legit Final Four contenders. And Mississippi State and Auburn have been playing really well, too.
He's been off for a few games now. He's trying way to hard and needs to let the game come to him.

If they cut the 1st half turnovers in half and hit half the free throws they missed early on then the game might have been a blowout.

I'm still not sure how good this team can be. They are deep though right now. The better players are clearly the freshmen. They need to keep hitting 3s. Last year they didn't and everyone started packing the lane and defending the rim.

He's been off for a few games now. He's trying way to hard and needs to let the game come to him.

If they cut the 1st half turnovers in half and hit half the free throws they missed early on then the game might have been a blowout.

I'm still not sure how good this team can be. They are deep though right now. The better players are clearly the freshmen. They need to keep hitting 3s. Last year they didn't and everyone started packing the lane and defending the rim.

They've got length, athletes, and playmakers. Lots of good things to like about Alabama. Capable of beating any team in the country.

They've got length, athletes, and playmakers. Lots of good things to like about Alabama. Capable of beating any team in the country.
Alabama seems to always have length and athletes but no basketball players. They usually get schooled by players with basketball IQs, those with a few basic moves that are quick & confident with their decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT