ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NBA playoffs discussion thread

Another Cam Johnson fan. Seeing he's getting some PT, I'm gonna record it today. 46& from NBA 3. Not bad. Dude has a beautiful stroke.

Chris Paul shit down his leg that game. Should've been 3-1 Suns. Instead, whole new series now. I think it goes 7 with the home team winning every game.

Paul did play poory, and hes got a history of not being clutch. I agree about home team winning sll, esp if pho gets calls at home like Milwakee did, imo.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I think it was even better than lebrons. Lebrons was super impressive run down blokc, but weve seen him do it a million times.

im not sure ive even seen a guy pick up the driver. And when book flipped up a lob to gianis’s man he pivoted and blocked in a flash. I seen it developing like this is about to be an easy oop, boy was i wrong

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I really want the Bucks to win this series. Giannis has really stepped up. Yugely.

I really want the Bucks to win this series. Giannis has really stepped up. Yugely.

I'm happy either way. Giannis/the Bucks being rewarded by him staying and them going for it by trading a lot away for Jrue would be awesome. Would love for Booker to get one too. Not sure how many (if any?) Cats under Cal have won one. And even though I'm not a big CP3 fan him getting one at this stage of his career would be dope too.

Paul did play poory, and hes got a history of not being clutch. I agree about home team winning sll, esp if pho gets calls at home like Milwakee did, imo.
I don't like CP3 and I can't stand watching him play. That being said, he seemed hurt. Dude barely wanted to dribble. He either had a Lebron 2011 against the Mavs moment or something's up with his wrist or hand.

I think it was even better than lebrons. Lebrons was super impressive run down blokc, but weve seen him do it a million times.

im not sure ive even seen a guy pick up the driver. And when book flipped up a lob to gianis’s man he pivoted and blocked in a flash. I seen it developing like this is about to be an easy oop, boy was i wrong
Truly insane. I was trying to figure out who else in NBA history (that I've seen, anyway, I don't have opinions on how Wilt and Russell moved) could have made that play. Maybe Andrei Karelinko? Was Rodman that quick (he had insanely quick hops, but probably not the height/reach)? Young David Robinson or college Ewing?

Reactions: Villian07
Real time/full speed it looked like Giannis got there as Ayton was grabbing it. This slow motion replay clearly shows that Ayton had it under control and was about to slam it. Even more impressive that Giannis was able to get enough of the ball to block it considering where he started. So incredible.
Also if you look, the ball above the square on the back board. We've not see this type of stuff before. The level of athletes is off the charts. Literally.

I remember stories of guys how could touch the square, almost like it was a myth, some could flip a coin off the top of the backboard.

Anyone who isn't into these athletes, in their pinnacle. can EAD. You're not bball fans.

Yeah I said it,

tumblr_m4j7gfca4r1qd3dyzo3_250.gif

Reactions: Big_Blue79
I understand pro's ain't for everyone, it a little pet peeve when ppl bash pros.

"I don't care what they do later, give us a championship".

College is meant to be a gateway to greener pastures.

I can't get along with anyone that doesn' see that and feels like the players owe them something by attending their favorite team.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT