ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Ever Date/Marry a Girl Obsessed with Fitness?

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
Sure they look really good, but I'm talking about the stuff that comes with it; criticizing you for your diet, how you should exercise more, her watching every morsel she eats, trips to the grocery that involve only the produce and dairy sections, the narcissism and endless selfies, daily workout/jogging instead of grabbing a pizza, etc.

I'm out. (Also, I'm already married . . . but still out).

f84cc9d4dba8db406383be26f293fece.jpg
ddd07cdf06bac013bae9fba55344fe12.jpg

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Depends if she's taking roids or not. I don't want to be with a girl stronger than me. A natural female lifter probably wouldn't be able to get to that point; so, if she's a natural lifter and all about the fitness lifestyle, I'm definitely down for that. I could use some motivation to get into the gym more and eat better. But, if I want a McDonald's cheeseburger once in awhile, I'm going to eat that cheeseburger. She could criticize me for it, I'd just eat it in her face and enjoy it that much more.

Last edited:
Sure they look really good, but I'm talking about the stuff that comes with it; criticizing you for your diet, how you should exercise more, her watching every morsel she eats, trips to the grocery that involve only the produce and dairy sections, the narcissism and endless selfies, daily workout/jogging instead of grabbing a pizza, etc.

Whatever it took to bury my face in that ass.... I’d do it.

I've become kinda obsessed with nutrition/health these days, so that part wouldn't bother me.

But I m not attracted to chicks like the first pic. A female body shouldn't be that chiseled.

Reactions: willrocks4

Doesn't matter how good they look, the constant nagging would drive me nuts. Definite no for me.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
My wife is a CrossFit coach. Other than getting annoyed at having to hear about kipping, it’s almost all positive. Also, she is very health conscious but not a health nazi when it’s comes to diet.

Similar for me. Wife isn't a coach, but works out frequently and we eat pretty healthy overall. I'm not mad about it.

Reactions: toonces11
Since my wife started farming full-time, she's developed some Michelle Obama arms, which works for me. Amy Shirley arms, not so much.
h-ELIZABETH-WARREN-MICHELLE-OBAMA-628x314.jpg

ffb1fa883ab60af30e337abbfc8cb3ae--country-strong-firecracker.jpg

No, girls are yucky!

Hell yes I would if she had an ass like that! Hell, I'd do you if it ment I get to play with the ass in the picture!

They probably wouldn't date/marry me. But I prefer the healthy non health nut regardless. A six pack on a woman does nothing for me.

No thanks. Women are meant to be soft and men to be hard...

Women working out that much to get that fit and muscular and ripped are only trying to prove they're as good as, or better than, men physically...what's the point? Healthy, fit, and soft curves with a friendly, feminine, flirty personality is a woman. Not this whatever a man can do I can do better obsessive crap. She has to be on something to get that ripped....and, women start to lose their ability to reproduce due to increased testosterone to look like that...it's not womanly.

She'll get her Arnold wannabe but I bet they'd always be trying to one-up each other.

Reactions: willrocks4
I've become kinda obsessed with nutrition/health these days, so that part wouldn't bother me.

But I m not attracted to chicks like the first pic. A female body shouldn't be that chiseled.

you and I very rarely agree on anything
we are in agreement on this

Sure. I'm not fat and am in ok shape and all that so not real concerned with any of the negatives you listed.

Last edited:
Are you married? The nagging happens regardless. Might as well have a wife with a banging body doing the nagging.

Answer to OP is a definite yes for me.
Beauty is skin deep bro, ugly goes to the bone. The question is could you tolerate it. I couldn't, and yes I am married, but probably not much longer unfortunately. But I deal with the constant nagging and bitching. If any man does, he will agree 100% with me.

Would I date one? Absolutely.

Would I marry one? It depends on how well the dates went.

Are you married? The nagging happens regardless. Might as well have a wife with a banging body doing the nagging.

Answer to OP is a definite yes for me.
Beauty is skin deep bro, ugly goes to the bone. The question is could you tolerate it. I couldn't, and yes I am married, but probably not much longer unfortunately. But I deal with the constant nagging and bitching. If any man does, he will agree 100% with me.

I wouldn't marry someone if they constantly nagged me, but I'd have no problem dating her for awhile. Especially if it was that particular girl.

I’ll bang it! She can nag about how long it take me to finish it. I’m ok with that

Yea muscular chicks are very rarely attractive to me. Tone sure , but muscular women seem to not have much on the rack too. Plus I am stubborn as a mule , so trying to tell me how to eat , drink , and spend my down time will not lead to a lasting relationship either. Rather a woman that can cook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT