ADVERTISEMENT

Would Pearl Be A Viable Candidate for U of L?

"Kenny won those games."
"We gon' get DJ."

....even the U6 football coach put in a lame attempt at smack....only to blame it on a grad assistant.
You need to relax bud. Too much “U6” talk and you might stroke out.

Shit you’re telling me. I know you don’t watch NBA but after this next couple weeks it’s a long time until basketball and football start up. You doing any vacationing this summer?
Yeah, but destination is still undecided right now. I'd be good w/Sanibel again as I've got a buddy that provides the lodging, but we've done that a few times already. You?

I didn’t bother responding to the initial post. I can’t even post on rafters, I think I’ve visited the board like 2 or 3 times since I’ve got canned. You gotta log out of this board etc. I’m lazy haha. Some great threads though, wish our board wasn’t ran by a bunch of cucks and had that kind of traffic.
Same, if not for bWo's downloadable games i'd never visit (vpn). I take the bait and read some stuff but it's just awful so I get my game and leave.

Nothing there for me.

I would put RR vaginas up against UL vaginas all day.

Last edited:
Yeah, but destination is still undecided right now. I'd be good w/Sanibel again as I've got a buddy that provides the lodging, but we've done that a few times already. You?
Very nice, that sounds like a good time. I’m headed to my buddies lake house in June and a possible trip to Maine late summer. Was looking at vrbo with misses last night.

Very nice, that sounds like a good time. I’m headed to my buddies lake house in June and a possible trip to Maine late summer. Was looking at vrbo with misses last night.
That sounds good too. Love lake house trips. Used to have a really good hook up with one but a divorce between the owners ruined that. Maine sounds cool too. I wonder how much Stephen King-related stuff there is to see there.

Reactions: UL_1986
It's funny you mention that, because that's exactly what I said on the HoB.

louisville.png

Seems to be some contradiction going on somewhere then... Are you calling Lord Kenny Payne a liar?🤔

Payne could have hired Wagner as an assistant to his staff, but he said in Wagner's introductory presser that it was never on the table, and that he wanted Wagner to "get his feet wet" first after being out of coaching since 2014. Wagner himself, as expected, also offered no comment on his grandson."
Are you allergic to dark mode you f'n deviant.

What site can I go to and watch a pirated version of Top Gun 2 for free? I know you know.
all copies are slhit right now unless you want a cam verioson. dude filming it on his phone. I won't link that.

*if you're desperate I will.

YcdR5By.jpg

rTRKaVf.jpg

Plus sound could be shit. Best to wait on a film like this.

Last edited:
What site can I go to and watch a pirated version of Top Gun 2 for free? I know you know.
Saw it in the theater last night. Really good. Probably better than the original. Good to see them bring back Val “Iceman” Kilmer for the sequel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Saw it in the theater last night. Really good. Probably better than the original. Good to see them bring back Val “Iceman” Kilmer for the sequel.
I will probably end up going to IMAX to see it. I figure a movie like that warrants it. I've been curious to see what Kilmer's role would be, since he can barely speak now. I just read an article that said artificial intelligence was key. "Scientists helped Kilmer reprise his role as Iceman by using A.I. to craft a computer-generated replica of the actor’s voice that could read his lines."

I will probably end up going to IMAX to see it. I figure a movie like that warrants it. I've been curious to see what Kilmer's role would be, since he can barely speak now. I just read an article that said artificial intelligence was key. "Scientists helped Kilmer reprise his role as Iceman by using A.I. to craft a computer-generated replica of the actor’s voice that could read his lines."
That does sound like a good idea. We've not been to the movies since pre-covid. Plus I'm due for a huge steak or BBQ haven't made the mind up on that one yet.

FTxT_80WUAEmE9d

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
That does sound like a good idea. We've not been to the movies since pre-covid. Plus I'm due for a huge steak or BBQ haven't made the mind up on that one yet.
Last time I went to a theatre to see a movie was probably over 15 years ago. My friends that have seen Top Gun: Maverick all say it was awesome though, some say they liked it better than the first one.

That's a good time if you're going to southern Maine. Early summer the black flies are horrendous. Worse than mosquitoes. I'm surprised SK never used them in one of his books. Acadia National Park is pretty awesome.

The Wagner battle will be interesting. His dad has close ties with Cal and he took DJ to UK games starting when he was 5.

Reactions: UL_1986
Why would Pearl want to leave Auburn for anywhere? Answer no reason at all.

Last time I went to a theatre to see a movie was probably over 15 years ago. My friends that have seen Top Gun: Maverick all say it was awesome though, some say they liked it better than the first one.
I have heard the same. The man who started the Top Gun was interviewed on Fox and Friends this morning and he said it was better than the first one and that the acting and photography was great.

He also said that in his Top Gun there was not time for sports, girls et.al. It was all work, but he loves the movies as he started the Program. The U.S. went from 2:1 kill ratio to 23:1. So Top Gun is a wonderful program and turns out some great fighter pilots.

I have a cousin and Sherry has a cousin that completed it. They were half crazy and the other half was ego in their Navy days. Sherry's cousin is still alive and is now a normal person, but the ego is still as big as Texas. My cousin is buried in Arlington.

I re enlisted for the first time while being stationed at Topgun when they were based at NAS Miramar in San Diego. Back then the Navy's top fighter was the F-14 but back they trained flying A-4's and F-5's. People may not now the civilians had a lot to do with training the pilots, they damn near did everything but fly the aircraft. Also my commanding officer who re enlisted me was Roy Cash the cousin of country singer Johnny Cash.

Reactions: cdbearde
That's a good time if you're going to southern Maine. Early summer the black flies are horrendous. Worse than mosquitoes. I'm surprised SK never used them in one of his books. Acadia National Park is pretty awesome.

The Wagner battle will be interesting. His dad has close ties with Cal and he took DJ to UK games starting when he was 5.
Looking forward to it. Yep! That’s where we’re going! Super stoked. Hitting up Bar Harbor as well, and we’re going to Portland for a day too. I’m a huge SK fan. I’ll have to look out and stay clear for the black flies. Any other recommendations of places to visit? I’ll be there for about a week.

ADVERTISEMENT