• Total voters

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Look at the shitter on that critter!

6737265ef3b9b1050a4a006a78a2cab1.jpg

This amazing woman will do anything you want her to. Anything. But she has a friend that you must take out before each visit. Just a date in a public place, nothing sexual.

Fat-woman-like-pink-lingerie-_tvex.jpg

Easiest wood ever. If there had to be anything sexual with the friend then I’d at least have to think about it.

Simply going on a date isn’t bad, and the trade off would definitely be worth it here.

Anyone see an old hook up and be like damn.....there is nobody on this planet that would believe she used to be really hot back then. Some girls just blow the eff up and you cant even imagine how they were ever hot.

Anyone see an old hook up and be like damn.....there is nobody on this planet that would believe she used to be really hot back then. Some girls just blow the eff up and you cant even imagine how they were ever hot.
Yep. There’s a couple on FB that I’m “friends” with. Totally blew the fvck up. One in particular, was a neighbor of mine my soph year at Kansas. I tried for 2 years to get in those jeans. One night I finally did, and it was everything I’d built it up to be. Now she’s got like 5 kids, a huge ass, and a mom/beer belly. Such a shame, cause from 19-21, she was a complete knockout. Glad I got her when I did.

Reactions: toonces11
Look at the shitter on that critter!

6737265ef3b9b1050a4a006a78a2cab1.jpg

This amazing woman will do anything you want her to. Anything. But she has a friend that you must take out before each visit. Just a date in a public place, nothing sexual.

Fat-woman-like-pink-lingerie-_tvex.jpg
It's like the first picture is the front of a centaur and then you have the horse's ass.

I feel like I failed at my job here. It is never supposed to be unanimous. I was really counting on wojo to give us his reason why he wood knot.

yea you screwed this one up, but you've had a great start to the offseason so don't let one bad week get you down.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
OK let me get this back on track. New rule.....before you get to bang the hottie you have to take the fatty to your next high school reunion and pretend she's your girlfriend, can't tell anyone she isn't.

That might even up the poll a bit.

I feel like I failed at my job here. It is never supposed to be unanimous. I was really counting on wojo to give us his reason why he wood knot.
The catch wasn’t nearly harsh enough, considering the reward of that booty. This wood you Wednesday was a no-brained.

Don’t worry bud, you’ll get em next Wednesday.
jdj3O_s-200x150.gif

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Sign me up. The friend obviously knows her way around a kitchen so she can cook up some sammiches while I handle my business with ms primetime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT