ADVERTISEMENT

Wood You Wednesday 6/26

Wood you?

• Total voters
You're trying too hard.

Not really. It’s just strange that you’re so defensive about this one, while also heaping over-the-top praise on her. I don’t recall you doing this in the past.

And really, it shouldn’t be shocking that not every person has a hard-on for this woman.

Not really. It’s just strange that you’re so defensive about this one, while also heaping over-the-top praise on her. I don’t recall you doing this in the past.

And really, it shouldn’t be shocking that not every person has a hard-on for this woman.
I have not praised her one bit nor have I been defensive. You're being a little weird ITT.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I have not praised her one bit nor have I been defensive. You're being a little weird ITT.

Well, you asked why people are turned off by this woman, when it's pretty obvious that bigger, middle-aged women aren't the most exciting prospects. Then you seemed to take offense when somebody said she looks like a dude.

Well, you asked why people are turned off by this woman, when it's pretty obvious that bigger, middle-aged women aren't the most exciting prospects. Then you seemed to take offense when somebody said she looks like a dude.
Have I not made myself an obvious smartass in my entire time on this board? You're looking too far into things here.

I’m sure she makes a good wife and mother as well except for the cowboys tattoo

ADVERTISEMENT