ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Tournament revealed......prematurely

EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

Feb 25, 2008
Your closet, most likely......
Whoops-a-daisy.......

Somebody dropped the ball and leaked images of the brackets online, so ESPN went full-damage control and aired the bracket reveal at 4 pm (CST because that's the best time zone) instead of the originally-scheduled time at 6.

Top 4 seeds for each region:

1s- Baylor, Notre Dame, Mississippi State, Louisville
2s- Iowa, Stanford, Oregon, Connecticut
3s- N.C. State, Iowa State, Syracuse, Maryland
4s- South Carolina, Texas A&M, Miami, Oregon State

Reactions: duckboy33
Does anyone ever fill one of those out for a pool?

If so, in 100 words or less, convince me why I wouldnt just fill out a chalk bracket? I'll hang up and listen.

Does anyone ever fill one of those out for a pool?

If so, in 100 words or less, convince me why I wouldnt just fill out a chalk bracket? I'll hang up and listen.
Because it still rarely ever happens.

Some regions will go chalk, but there's always a few upsets. Just nothing like the men's tournament..........except for Mississippi State beating UConn a few years back.

That was still a bigger upset than UMBC beating Virginia (go-figure the most anti-climactic way to go for the first-ever 16 beating a 1).

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Bet you had to Google that, and then Google said, "did you mean Kentucky men's basketball?"
I did. They do have this smoke show senior/frosh tandem though. So there's that.
Dgp4gMdV4AAoD_H.jpg

blairgreen_posed_16x9.jpg

Last edited:
Yes indeed we do. Coach Mitchell is great. He's got the women's team relevant every year. Competing for SEC title and usually Sweet 16 or above. Kentucky fans are very pleased with that. We're in a great place with our program, but it sure as hell isn't life or death like the football or basketball teams are.

Louisville’s team is really really good. Beat UConn this year already, should be top 2.

Unfortunately at the moment-----not good. Still doesn't change that Mitchell's abetter coach than Franny.
So when did you change this to comparing Kentucky's women's coach to Iowa's men's coach?.......

WI7TlvH.gif

You just said they're better-coached than Iowa.

Thus, I was sort of entertained by the attempt at mocking Iowa. I guess I should've been honest from the start, as well, in that I thought you could've done better. SmokinSmile

So when did you change this to comparing Kentucky's women's coach to Iowa's men's coach?.......

WI7TlvH.gif

You just said they're better-coached than Iowa.

Thus, I was sort of entertained by the attempt at mocking Iowa. I guess I should've been honest from the start, as well, in that I thought you could've done better. SmokinSmile
I mean, well---I'll be honest----You lost me here brother. I never changed anything. I don't think.... Mitchell is UK's women's coach.

ADVERTISEMENT