ADVERTISEMENT

Wiseman has apparently left Memphis

tenor.gif

Makes me wish I went into work today. Today is my 10 year anniversary and we took off, but she got called in. I think I'm going to go ahead and go in to. I can't miss this shit show.

Not really. Makes it easier in March for your team to win if they're in the same region as Memphis

That logic doesn't work for those of us who are fans CBB as opposed to just being fans of our school.

Also doesn't work for fans who want to win by beating the best as opposed to falling backwards into success. Fans who don't walk around with their dicks tucked in.

Why would he stay? So stupid. I say **** the NCAA and get paid to do the same thing on a higher level. He’s clearly ready from what I’ve seen.

That logic doesn't work for those of us who are fans CBB as opposed to just being fans of our school.

Also doesn't work for fans who want to win by beating the best as opposed to falling backwards into success. Fans who don't walk around with their dicks tucked in.

Falling backwards into success because Memphis is without Wisemen someone who’s not even or ever has been a college player?

Laughing

can't miss something you never saw in the 1st place. they can't get rid of this farce called 1 year of college, as 99% of these players never go to class in the 1st place.

His coach paid for his family to move to Memphis, then they play him and he get's suspended for playing, and then play him even though he's suspended, and then they don't let him play a few games after that ... such bullshit. The NCAA ruins everything!!!!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Does this mean that everyone donating to Jay Williams’ gofundme gets their money back, or does the NCAA get to keep it as restitution?

ADVERTISEMENT