ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do UNC and Duke Fans Get Along So Good Here?

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
It’s the damndest thing I’ve ever seen. UK fans spar with everybody with Louisville fans being the ones that are often proactive with their attack against UK fans. That’s what rivals do. I’ve noticed @Afamu and @AWilli6995 throw down a bit but I don’t get the feeling that has anything to do with fandom. I think they just despise the other naturally. It’s like you all are at high tea or something. Its the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Now that the UL cloud has lifted, UK and UL will be the premier rivalry.
RollLaugh When did they stop?

I will admit that UL needs to pick up their game to remain the top rivalry though or it could go the way of Duke/UNC. A network’s claim as the best. Spare me the numbers BS. Until these fans show out a little better I’ll never believe ESPN.

It’s the damndest thing I’ve ever seen. UK fans spar with everybody with Louisville fans being the ones that are often proactive with their attack against UK fans. That’s what rivals do. I’ve noticed @Afamu and @AWilli6995 throw down a bit but I don’t get the feeling that has anything to do with fandom. I think they just despise the other naturally. It’s like you all are at high tea or something. Its the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
Because they all work together at WalMart...

Duh......

because all UNC and Duke fans are betas. What do you expect, a tickle fight to break out?

giphy.gif

I think they care. We can ask them...

I think they care slightly less than UK and UL fans.

We do care. It seems like you guys care more and I say that because you hardly see a UNC/duke fan start threads about UK. You guys are worried more about what we're doing than we are about you.
Didn't you cancel a game due to an 8 mile snow storm?

We do care. It seems like you guys care more and I say that because you hardly see a UNC/duke fan start threads about UK. You guys are worried more about what we're doing than we are about you.
Honestly, I'm just bored. It's fun to talk to be best fans from the best teams.

If you know any...

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Honestly, I'm just bored. It's fun to talk to be best fans from the best teams.

If you know any...

I hear you and maybe you won't be quite as bored once the season starts. I can't wait till Monday because my Panthers suck, Hornets are going to suck. I just hope I don't hit the trifecta in my Heels sucking.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

You have to realize though...you're the kinda guy who would tackle his mother over the last piece of pizza. They're generally a little more civilized.

Because 99% of both fan bases on this board are cool, only difference is the UNC fans go to hell when they die and often molest puppies.

UK has no rival-----They are everyone else's rival, though----Or so I am told. 😁

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I talk plenty of trash about K and Duke. I don't really understand the fan hate thing. Seems like a loser thing to do to dislike a person because they cheer for a different team. However, I also don't live in North Carolina so could feel differently if I did. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's weird AF to like that loser team with their flopping and weird **** but lots of people make bad decisions in life. Doesn't make them an awful person.

Reactions: cdbearde
I talk plenty of trash about K and Duke. I don't really understand the fan hate thing. Seems like a loser thing to do to dislike a person because they cheer for a different team. However, I also don't live in North Carolina so could feel differently if I did. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think it's weird AF to like that loser team with their flopping and weird **** but lots of people make bad decisions in life. Doesn't make them an awful person.
^^^registered sex offender.

And that's really difficult to achieve in Tennessee.

Last edited:
Agreed.

ADVERTISEMENT