ADVERTISEMENT

Who will finish 2nd in the SEC behind AUBURN

Arkansas already has 4 conference losses (4th in SEC) and finish with 2 games against UT, @ UF, UK, and LSU.
Yeah they really can play themselves into contention (for 2nd place) with those 2 home games (against UT and UK). Whether they can pull it off is another matter but they have a shot with that schedule.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
If we beat UF on the road I’m feeling REALLY good about our chances. Pulling for arky and unfortunately….bama

I see a two-way tie for 2nd. Kentucky unless they shit the bed at Florida (which is very possible) and the winner of the Arkansas-Tennessee game in Knoxville.
Pearl has had some road trouble lately too. 1 point win at Missouri, 2 pt win at Georgia. Then Arky, UF, and UT. In my opinion Mississippi State is a much better home team than UGA or Missouri. This could get very interesting

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I see a two-way tie for 2nd. Kentucky unless they shit the bed at Florida (which is very possible) and the winner of the Arkansas-Tennessee game in Knoxville.
I don't see UK winning at Florida. I wrote off a win a Arkansas and Florida after the loss way back at LSU. I hope that I am wrong.

Well the battle for 2nd did not disappoint as it went down to the final Saturday. UT narrowly clinching it with a win over Ark and the tiebreaker over Kentucky wow! As an Auburn fan it was fun watching it all unfold as the confetti rained down on the Plains. I still have the Cats in the top 2 of my SEC power rankings fwiw. SECT should be fun!

Well the battle for 2nd did not disappoint as it went down to the final Saturday. UT narrowly clinching it with a win over Ark and the tiebreaker over Kentucky wow! As an Auburn fan it was fun watching it all unfold as the confetti rained down on the Plains. I still have the Cats in the top 2 of my SEC power rankings fwiw. SECT should be fun!
You guys are great. You have a generational talent.

Only thing matters is being knee deep in the conversation.

giphy.gif

What was the tiebreaker? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT