ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your sleeper tourney team

Virginia Tech. 41% as a team from 3pt prior to Robinson’s injury, it’s at 39% now — He’s projected to come back any time now. They’re a solid defensive bunch with some hot hands, what’s more dangerous in March?

You are failing to put out a list...

Definition of a sleeper is a team 6 or below.
Because majority of the games will be as underdogs.

Even a 5 seed should get to the Sweet 16 as a 4/5 is 50/50.
Trying to find a reason to agree with you but after watching Texas last night there is no way in hell I can pick them as a sleeper against any of the Top teams or even close.

Do agree with ^^^ with SavageSpartan that those 3 teams are decent sleepers that could possibly win a few games.

Gonna leave my LSU Homer out of this and say Houston. They are a really solid team that could make some noise. Texas Tech would be my other sleeper,
Houston was going to be my pick. They are going to make a run in the tourney. They should be a pretty high seed though, so not sure if that makes them a sleeper or not.

Reactions: Tigerocker
I will stick with my Jayhawks. They will probably finish 3rd in the conference and because Grimes is now playing well be and elite 8 team.
Define what constitutes a sleeper.

South Carolina, UCF and Auburn are clearly the best teams in the country, so by definition they're not sleepers.

giphy.gif

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

My sleeper team is a healthy Virginia Tech. They've really impressed me the last few weeks without Robinson. Beat Duke, almost won on the road vs FSU. Throw Robinson back in the equation and they're a top 10 team, but they're gonna go into the tourney with a 4 or 5 seed most likely.

Reactions: GE Nole
Syracuse & Villanova- Both of these teams have the ability to put it together on a given night and smack a highly seeded team.

My sleeper team is a healthy Virginia Tech. They've really impressed me the last few weeks without Robinson. Beat Duke, almost won on the road vs FSU. Throw Robinson back in the equation and they're a top 10 team, but they're gonna go into the tourney with a 4 or 5 seed most likely.

Alexander-Walker, Ahmed Hill, and Blackshear were very impressive last night. Hadn't seen an opponent confuse FSU like VT did in the first half in Tuck for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT