ADVERTISEMENT

Which player would you trade for another player?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Allen has a lot of baggage and kind of a distraction. Will trade for a shooter. Defense is lacking but when he's on he's on.

I would trade Wyatt Wilkes for whomever the best perimeter shooter in high-major basketball is.

If that’s not available, I’ll trade one of our 7 foot projects (not John Butler) for Oscar T.

Or do these trades need to be somewhat equal?

I would trade Wyatt Wilkes for whomever the best perimeter shooter in high-major basketball is.

If that’s not available, I’ll trade one of our 7 foot projects (not John Butler) for Oscar T.

Or do these trades need to be somewhat equal?
I'd have to imagine they'd need to be some what equal to make it fair and square.

You're not getting Oscar. The guy's twitter is almost as good as his stats.

• Haha
Reactions: GE Nole
I used to think Karl Anthony Towns was the nicest, most genuine player we've had.

Oscar's kindness would beat the shit out of KAT's good deeds.

Oscar hangs out for hours after games to take pics with kids and sign autographs. Hours. Not a quick 15 mins. A dang line around the entire court.

Reactions: Villian07
I used to think Karl Anthony Towns was the nicest, most genuine player we've had.

Oscar hangs out for hours after games to take pics with kids and sign autographs. Hours. Not a quick 15 mins. A dang line around the entire court.

That’s really cool to hear. Love it. Reminds me of Michael Ojo (RIP).

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It probably don't mean much, but I'd feel safe to say that every single UK fan is a FSU fan.

The FSU diehards who really follow hoops beyond just games against Duke and UNC were all saddened by the passing of Joe B. I’ve been fortunate enough to engage with Hamilton on a number of occasions and he’s spoke reverently of Hall several times.

And on top of that, I’ve always sort of thought that Calipari and Ham have similar philosophies when it comes to length and disruptive defense.

And on top of THAT, you’ve gotta Ashley Judd. I mean come on!

The FSU diehards who really follow hoops beyond just games against Duke and UNC were all saddened by the passing of Joe B. I’ve been fortunate enough to engage with Hamilton on a number of occasions and he’s spoke reverently of Hall several times.

And on top of that, I’ve always sort of thought that Calipari and Ham have similar philosophies when it comes to length and disruptive defense.

And on top of THAT, you’ve gotta Ashley Judd. I mean come on!
I really enjoyed this article.I've been meaning to share it.Thanks for giving me that opportunity.

Reactions: GE Nole
I'll trade you anyone but Bacot and maybe Anthony Harris (who isn't even eligible right now) for whatever you got.

Hmmm. We will give you one of our walkons, 100 packets of Powerade, and next year’s 7 foot project for Dawson Garcia.

• Haha
Hmmm. We will give you one of our walkons, 100 packets of Powerade, and next year’s 7 foot project for Dawson Garcia.
giphy.gif

Same with Romeo at IU....And even more so when he was in HS. Kid would stay for an hour or more after a HS game, and sign every single autograph.

Kids like him/Oscar you just gotta love. TBH, I wish Oscar had came to Indiana. Great player---but a great person as well. And you can tell he's genuine as ****.

Miller Kopp for anyone....

Serious----anyone.

I love XJ, but he is so inconsistent. He was great tonight, though. And when plays like he did tonight, Indiana is tough.

BUT----We need that EVERY NIGHT---or at least 90% of the time.

So I'd trade him for just that---a solid, consistent,get the ball where it needs to be, and score when needed, i.e.----Colin Gillispe.

Miller Kopp for anyone....

Serious----anyone.

I love XJ, but he is so inconsistent. He was great tonight, though. And when plays like he did tonight, Indiana is tough.

BUT----We need that EVERY NIGHT---or at least 90% of the time.

So I'd trade him for just that---a solid, consistent,get the ball where it needs to be, and score when needed, i.e.----Colin Gillispe.
When my wife is up, i'm up. no matter how manoy post I owned the night before. here we are.

It really don't end. I have it lined out with everyone so I can sleep. dang wife says wake up.

Let's go.

Mly back is starting to give out.

It's not just all about UK. I think you'd be impresses with the weith I carry. I make joes here to take my mid off.

Last edited:
When my wife is up, i'm up. no matter how manoy post I owned the night before. here we are.

It really don't end. I have it lined out with everyone so I can sleep. dang wife says wake up.

Let's go.

Mly back is starting to give out.
I need to get some rest....Talked to Hawk last night for a good bit. FOund a very good friend.mentor of mine is not expected to live through the night; buddy texted me this with 2 minutes left in the IU game.

Been a great night, yet a very, very somber one as well.

Whats allens baggage? Just the extra that comes with being an instate kid.

let me keep el ellis, and sydney curry(who has been playin lights out the last couple games and is now starting) and u can have anyone else. And we got like 56 players so ill go 2-1, 3-1, whatever.

what do we need? Everything lol

ADVERTISEMENT