ADVERTISEMENT

What's the Kinkiest You Ever Got With Your Ladyfriend?

Nah, what's effed up is if he would've sliced up the cucumber and put in his Blackjack friend's salad.

Right. The guy has access to get to his salad and without the waitor or his detection slips these warm old nasty puss smelling chopped up cucumbers into his salads and he eats them without noticing. GTFO

Nothing too crazy. Kinkiest stuff had more to do with location than anything else. Used to bang my HS girlfriend at the sub shop she worked at after she would close up for the night. That was fun. Pulled to the side of a back road with her and got busy in the front passenger seat with some cars honking at us, too. She made me go to High School Musical but gave me a HJ in the theater, so that was alright.

Hooked up with my wife against a tree during a round of golf.

She made me go to High School Musical but gave me a HJ in the theater

giphy.gif

Took you an hour to come up with that?

Just extremely busy. Thought of that in right at 6 seconds.

BTW - real girlfriends (my now wifes) best friends boyfriend (her now husband) was the best man at my wedding. His now wife (his then girlfriend) was my then girlfriends (now wife's) maid of honor.

We spend weeks together (families, as we both now have two kids each; ironically both a girl 12 and a boy 6) on vacations. All true though. Do I feel bad, sometimes.

I'm pretty sure the wife and I had sex in every Campbellsville University building. Including the President's house.

We spend weeks together (families, as we both now have two kids each; ironically both a girl 12 and a boy 6) on vacations. All true though. Do I feel bad, sometimes.
I wouldn't. I'm sure the other guy got a similar situation. I'd guess that the wives came up with the idea. So other guy is feeling "bad" too.

I wouldn't. I'm sure the other guy got a similar situation. I'd guess that the wives came up with the idea. So other guy is feeling "bad" too.

Youre probably right about that.

I've got another pretty good story to share, but don't have time to type it out now. Maybe later.

My g/f in HS/College was a Delta Zeta. Her and her roommate made a "bet" on who could get their b/f over the quickest for sex. No matter the time. And where it was, well optional. She calls, tells me to hurry over. So i do. As I approach her buolding, I see her roommates b/f. As does my g/f. So BANG!!. Right there. In a kiddie pool her g/F's had outside their dorm.
Hottest shit ever!!! And yes, it was dark. But still. :D:eek:

Reactions: KYtotheCore
When I was in college, I tied up an ex-girlfriend and as soon as she was secure i went in the other room and watched TV for a half hour. She didn't think it was as funny as I did.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
ADVERTISEMENT