ADVERTISEMENT

What will Tennessee Basketball look like next year?

kl40504

Oct 5, 2018
Last edited:
giphy.gif

The OP was so eager to make this thread that he couldn’t even wait for Grant Williams to declare.

My answer. I don’t know. Probably not very good. Though I think their recruiting is getting better so they’ll probably be back to annoying you before too long.

Reactions: kl40504
Barnes is not a great recruiter, and the SEC just got stronger today. Not sure who Vandy is looking at, but if Arkansas can pull off Beard, it's only going to be more difficult.

Barnes is not a great recruiter, and the SEC just got stronger today. Not sure who Vandy is looking at, but if Arkansas can pull off Beard, it's only going to be more difficult.

Beard? Arkansas? Wait til the Tech homers see this.RollLaugh

Depends on how they play against UK.

Although. Go 0-3 against UK and make a FF will be successful.

constantly moving goal post depending on season, time, fan base of responding too, etc.

This was the Vols year and they don’t have a whole lot to show for it
How so?

We won more games this season than any previous season, we beat a #1, we were ranked #1 (only the second time ever) and made the sweet 16.

How so?

We won more games this season than any previous season, we beat a #1, we were ranked #1 (only the second time ever) and made the sweet 16.
/I'm glad UT is doing well. Also, You did beat UK 2 out of 3 times.

So. Made the sweet 16. Wow. Only 15 other teams accomplished that feat.
You failed to account for most wins in history, #1 ranking, 4 weeks ranked #1 and COY. Compare that to UK who pays their coach 9 mil.

You failed to account for most wins in history, #1 ranking, 4 weeks ranked #1 and COY. Compare that to UK who pays their coach 9 mil.
We love our coach. He is worth 15 million at least.

They did play longer than UT.

I know how you like angles.
Maybe, they should join the Austin Tx High school basketball assoc. I could see some success in their future there too. If that is what it is about.Laughing

150 mil per title? Well, hey, it's your dough.

That’d be $75 million from the last final 4 to the next (assuming they get there next year) instead of the actual amount which is $45 million (give or take).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT