ADVERTISEMENT

What could this do to our basketball in the long term?

Sorry, I could not post the article so you could read it without clicking the link, I am to old I guess, I tried 3 times. 🥺

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Coaches and schools have to set guidelines for their programs and stick to them. Look how many enter the portal and really end up somewhere better. And at the same time, some of these kids are giving up a free education. Some of the transfers have to make you think they just aren't getting great advice and guidance.

Reactions: KisteK and cdbearde
I hate where college sports is going. Just hate it.
Couldnt agree more. From the conference realignments to nil to the portal. Honestly ive hated every single change to the college game starting with the OaD rule (nba rule i get it) to the charge/block arc. In fact idk if i was even alive the last time a positive change was made like the shot clock or 3pt line were good changes. This ish sux

Catching up with the rest of the world as a greedy dumpster fire money grab.

Makes me not even care tbh might as well replace the games with fundraisers seeing which school can come up with the most money. Seriously not that different than where we are headed.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I like exactly where cbb is rn.

If these kids want to risk losing their education for greener courts, then hopefully the next kid is smart enough to learn from them.

Consequences are apart of life;
just because you're better at sport doesn't mean you're immune.

Better parents, better friends..
As a gifted orator once said,
Be best.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The new transfer rule has been kicked back to the committee for more scrutiny after a lot of pushback from coaches and ADs.
It is not close to being passed. The 1 time transfer rule still is in effect.

ADVERTISEMENT