ADVERTISEMENT

Wenyen Gabriel embarrasses Cal without even trying

I’ll be honest, I totally misread the original and thought @JimboBBN posted it. That’s why I responded and tagged him. Wouldn’t have bothered otherwise.
What's your favorite breakfast?

I'm about to cook up some frozen biscuits, turkey bacon, gravy, home fries,and smother it in grated cheese.

do you have a favorite Sunday breakfast? I'll blow up like a balloon if I eat this more than once a week.

I eat a crunchy PB sandwich for breakfast every morning. Have for about 20 years.

Only exception is when I’m out of town and we go somewhere. Best places I can remember going are Aretha Frankenstein’s and Wild Eggs. The Flipside in Nashville was cool but not there anymore.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I eat a crunchy PB sandwich for breakfast every morning. Have for about 20 years.

Only exception is when I’m out of town and we go somewhere. Best places I can remember going are Aretha Frankenstein’s and Wild Eggs. The Flipside in Nashville was cool but not there anymore.
My office is directly across from a guy who used to weigh almost 400lbs. He's (Danny), now about 200-210. Every single morning I come in and sit down and watch him eat crunchy peanut butter on a banana. I go through phases where it bothers me. I'm not sure why.

Reactions: UL_1986
Every single morning I come in and sit down and watch him eat crunchy peanut butter on a banana. I go through phases where it bothers me. I'm not sure why.
FaithfulFeminineGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

My office is directly across from a guy who used to weigh almost 400lbs. He's (Danny), now about 200-210. Every single morning I come in and sit down and watch him eat crunchy peanut butter on a banana. I go through phases where it bothers me. I'm not sure why.

I despise bananas. Love peanut butter though. I put my sandwich in the fridge overnight and it is fantastic cold. I started doing it years ago for the protein when I was into lifting and just never stopped.

I despise bananas. Love peanut butter though. I put my sandwich in the fridge overnight and it is fantastic cold. I started doing it years ago for the protein when I was into lifting and just never stopped.
Do you get tired of the repetitiveness?

I can’t remember the last time I actually ate breakfast. Probably on the day of my fantasy football draft since I was going to be drinking from 11 til god knows when. Typically the only time I eat before 1 is if I know I’m day drinking

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I can’t remember the last time I actually ate breakfast. Probably on the day of my fantasy football draft since I was going to be drinking from 11 til god knows when. Typically the only time I eat before 1 is if I know I’m day drinking

I was like that for years. Until I started working out I didn't eat breakfast. I'm not hungry often anyway though. I usually eat just because I know it is time for it and I like what I have cooked.

I was like that for years. Until I started working out I didn't eat breakfast. I'm not hungry often anyway though. I usually eat just because I know it is time for it and I like what I have cooked.
I guess it just takes time for my body to wake up? Who knows. I’m good with two cups of coffee and waiting for lunch

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I guess it just takes time for my body to wake up? Who knows. I’m good with two cups of coffee and waiting for lunch

I hear you. I am too tbh. I just eat breakfast out of habit and because it has worked for my metabolism.

I hear you. I am too tbh. I just eat breakfast out of habit and because it has worked for my metabolism.
My wife gets so mad at me over my metabolism.. I'll go all day w/o eating...Go do a game. Get home around 10---Eat two bowls of cereal...about 3-4 doughnuts. Not gain an ounce. Or, I'll come home, eat like a pig---Bag of chips---3.4 or 5 slices of pizza. Eat some cookies.

Still weigh 160..Laughing

Breakfast is the most important meal, it’s what motivates your metabolism to kick ass!

Reactions: JimboBBN
My wife gets so mad at me over my metabolism.. I'll go all day w/o eating...Go do a game. Get home around 10---Eat two bowls of cereal...about 3-4 doughnuts. Not gain an ounce. Or, I'll come home, eat like a pig---Bag of chips---3.4 or 5 slices of pizza. Eat some cookies.

Still weigh 160..Laughing

Yeah, I’m the same way. I’m actually up to about 164 right now so may start doing abs again to drop 2 or 3.

If I drank two cups of coffee on an empty stomach my ulcer would pull out a straight razor and simply chop a huge hole in my stomach:)

...why is that in question?

....and It doesn't matter to me if I haven't seen him play. Going to U6 alone means he's not at the standard I'm used to watching. SmokinSmile
Lol. Your troll efforts are losing their luster. If you think Jay won’t be good, you’re out of your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT