ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday, Dec 8th games . Terrible

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
UCONN @ WVU - UCONN has a few dudes out
IU @ Wisky - A good one
Wyoming @ AZ - Cowboys are 8-0 know nothin' bout 'em
Sparty @ Minny - Gophers undefeated post Pitino, why couldn't my beloved Cards be able to do the same? :(

This is not great action

Last edited:
Michigan State at undefeated (but untested) Minnesota might be interesting.

Reactions: MGC_07
North Florida @ Florida has the opportunity to be interesting because we might be in the middle of an epic implosion.

I hate how DirecTV and the Pac-12 Network currently don't have a distribution agreement. Makes me a little angry inside.

Wyoming/Arizona (two undefeated teams), Weber State (undefeated)/Washington State, and Utah/TCU are on the Pac-12 Networks today. All three of those matchups are moderately intriguing.

I hate how DirecTV and the Pac-12 Network currently don't have a distribution agreement. Makes me a little angry inside.

Wyoming/Arizona (two undefeated teams), Weber State (undefeated)/Washington State, and Utah/TCU are on the Pac-12 Networks today. All three of those matchups are moderately intriguing.
Can you sign into watchespn/espn3 with directv? don't go with new app, check the scoreboard on espn and clic watch. works for me.,

Without cheating him and Nance Jr are the only 2 Wyoming dudes I can remember making the NBA.
A local dude, Ladrell Whitehead(New Albany HS) might be the most underrated player ever at Wyoming---maybe even in the WAC. Was FOY at Wyoming.....career average of 17ppg(3 seasons). He transferred to Ohio after Wright was fired, and averaged 19ppg there. Played several years in Europe---never a real chance in the NBA...ONly 5'9", but dude could jump out of the gym... he played in an era where HS kids didn't get the attention they do now.. 3rd in Mr. Basketball voting in 1993/94.---Bryce Drew won. If Whitehead played today, he'dbeen a legit 5*. Maybe just as good as Langford was at New Albany---Dude was that good.

A local dude, Ladrell Whitehead(New Albany HS) might be the most underrated player ever at Wyoming---maybe even in the WAC. Was FOY at Wyoming.....career average of 17ppg(3 seasons). He transferred to Ohio after Wright was fired, and averaged 19ppg there. Played several years in Europe---never a real chance in the NBA...ONly 5'9", but dude could jump out of the gym... he played in an era where HS kids didn't get the attention they do now.. 3rd in Mr. Basketball voting in 1993/94.---Bryce Drew won. If Whitehead played today, he'dbeen a legit 5*. Maybe just as good as Langford was at New Albany---Dude was that good.
I saw Whitehead play a couple times in HS yeah. Very good.

I saw Whitehead play a couple times in HS yeah. Very good.
Really? Thats cool. His son was solid as well(Chris). I'll never forget LaDrell hitting a "3" that would have in all likelihood won the game for New Albany, in the Final FOur vs SB Clay. After being down 18---it was waved off for traveling---probably the "right call"---but very meh, iffy...TOugh loss.

Yeah, it is dumb. I pay a ridiculous amount every month to have basically any sporting event I want but can't watch these games.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Really? Thats cool. His son was solid as well(Chris). I'll never forget LaDrell hitting a "3" that would have in all likelihood won the game for New Albany, in the Final FOur vs SB Clay. After being down 18---it was waved off for traveling---probably the "right call"---but very meh, iffy...TOugh loss.
I graduated HS in 92 he was a couple years younger maybe or at least one year I think. I'm in Louisville, he was just across the river a couple guys I went to HS with liked going to see New Albany and Jeff play, I'd tag along now and then. I think I saw him play in 93 over the holidays when I came home from college. There was a dude from Jeff that we saw play that was good, real good. Hanley, you remember him? Cannot remember his first name. Not sure if Wilkerson was on that team with Hanley at Jeff... he may have already been at IU. I think I saw Whitehead and Hanley both play in 1993? It was a long time ago but I am almost positive I saw 'em both play.

Then again maybe I didn't see any of 'em play RollLaugh

I don’t know who’s worse, Wisconsin or the refs doing the game.

What an epic collapse by IU. After taking a 42-20 lead, they were outscored 44-17, including 11-0 to finish the game.

Textbook Joey Hauser there. Wasn't looking for the pass and it went off his face. HAHAHA!

ADVERTISEMENT