ADVERTISEMENT

Vols vs Zags exhibition on now

Those kids will tell their grandchildren about the night they snuck behind enemy lines and painted the rock. Just like I'll tell mine about the time I shimmied up that crane in Lexington to plant that giant Orange checkerboard flag. 😆
It's a cool story until they realize those orange and white checkerboard flags are actually FAA safety flags that are commonly used on heavy machinery everywhere. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I watched it. It was a fun game. I really like the Phillips kid and was an outstanding showing, especially considering Vescovi did not play well (though that was offset some by how well Key played maybe). It was just a preseason game but the Vols were impressive.

I watched it. It was a fun game. I really like the Phillips kid and was an outstanding showing, especially considering Vescovi did not play well (though that was offset some by how well Key played maybe). It was just a preseason game but the Vols were impressive.
Were you one of the 3 dozen that paid $10 or did you stream it for free on a shady 3rd party site like any decent red-blooded American would do?

• Haha
Were you one of the 3 dozen that paid $10 or did you stream it for free on a shady 3rd party site like any decent red-blooded American would do?

I just paid for it. It was only 10 bucks. I didn't even know they were playing until it was about to start and decided to get it.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It's a cool story until they realize those orange and white checkerboard flags are actually FAA safety flags that are commonly used on heavy machinery everywhere. 😁
Yeah, our O-line get confused with heavy machines all the time. Now you know where it started. 🙂

Those kids will tell their grandchildren about the night they snuck behind enemy lines and painted the rock. Just like I'll tell mine about the time I shimmied up that crane in Lexington to plant that giant Orange checkerboard flag. 😆
Knowing good and damn well your ass can barley shimmie off the couch to make a sandwich and you gonna lie to your grandkids and tell them you climbed a crane!😂

• Haha
I just paid for it. It was only 10 bucks. I didn't even know they were playing until it was about to start and decided to get it.
Don't talk about throwing that kind of money around these UK fans. They will think you're uppity folk.

• Haha
No, but your mommy does. 😆
A8TDH1WYOK7JD_whats-the-name-of-this-woman.jpg

No, but your mommy does.
Oh no, what shall I do???? He brought out a momma joke on me. Let’s see….

Well, she always did wanna hook up with a needle dick!
Or
Yea we saw you looking out your bedroom window when she picked me up from your house.

Pick whichever one you wanna go with

ADVERTISEMENT