Auburn - 4 seed
Alabama - 5 seed
Texas A&M - 8 seed
Florida - 10 seed
LSU - Next Four Out

WCC:
Gonzaga - 1 seed
St. Mary's - 11 seed

He probably just thinks we went 17-14 last year and lost our best players, not knowing they were already lost during the year.

He’s really pretty bad at his job compared to many others in the bracket matrix.

Absolutely. Being affiliated with ESPN just affords him the biggest platform. He's ranked 88th out of 148 on The Bracket Matrix lol. He's not even in the top half.

Love how proudly states he correctly picked 66 or 67 of the 68 tournament teams. You really only have to pick 36 teams, not 68. There are already 32 automatic bids. And I'd say a good 30 at-large bids are usually pretty obvious.

Big 12:
Baylor - 2 seed
Texas - 2 seed
Kansas - 2 seed
A conference getting 3 two-seeds is pretty unlikely.

It’ll be hard for three to have resumes good enough to get a two without cannibalizing each other, and if there are three such teams in the same conference, then - assuming there’s not a 3-way tie for first - the champ will be a one.

Reactions: KisteK
A conference getting 3 two-seeds is pretty unlikely.

It’ll be hard for three to have resumes good enough to get a two without cannibalizing each other, and if there are three such teams in the same conference, then - assuming there’s not a 3-way tie for first - the champ will be a one.
Duke, UNC, and UVA were all #1 seeds in 2019. It's unlikely though, I agree, although you never know what the committee is going to do. They've proven to be just as incompetent as the NCAA at times.

Duke, UNC, and UVA were all #1 seeds in 2019. It's unlikely though, I agree, although you never know what the committee is going to do. They've proven to be just as incompetent as the NCAA at times.
3 of the top four teams could all be in the same conference. I’m saying that if there are three teams in the top 8, one of them is going to be a One.

Lunardi has really lost his marbles if he thinks 1) Indiana will be the highest Big 10 seed, and 2) the highest seed will be a 4. He apparently hasn't seen how the committee slurps the Big 10.
You guys put waaaaaaay to much stock in the past. ANd BTW, in 2016, Indiana won the B10, and was a 4 seed. And just LAST YEAR, Illinois tied for the B10 title and was a 4 seed; Wisconsin was a 3. In 2018, MSU won the title, but was just a 3-seed....OSU tied for 2nd, and was a 5...

As for IU? Good chance to be really good. We'll see.

What's IU got at guard?
Xavier Johnson: 6'3" 12ppg, 3.8 rpg, 5.1 apg---39% from three
Jalen Hood Schifino: 6'6" 5* Frosh
Tamar Bates: 6'5" Soph 4/5* 3.8ppg
CJ Gunn: 6'6" 4* Frosh
Trey Galloway 6'5" Soph 5ppg, 1.7rpg---out with groin surgery

Probably see Jordan Geronimo at the 3 some...6'6" athletic freak Very long. JUmp out of the gym. Decent shot. 4.4 ppg, 3.6 rpg.

You guys put waaaaaaay to much stock in the past. ANd BTW, in 2016, Indiana won the B10, and was a 4 seed. And just LAST YEAR, Illinois tied for the B10 title and was a 4 seed; Wisconsin was a 3. In 2018, MSU won the title, but was just a 3-seed....OSU tied for 2nd, and was a 5...

As for IU? Good chance to be really good. We'll see.
I've been waiting all day for you to respond to my comment. :cool: I'll believe Indiana can accomplish something when they accomplish something.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I've been waiting all day for you to respond to my comment. :cool: I'll believe Indiana can accomplish something when they accomplish something.
Thats fair...And I'll believe Cal can get to the FF w/o 9 first round picks when it happens.. 😁 ;)

IU has been shit...Bad hires, etc, etc....Feels like they got it right with Woodson. He needs to make some adjustments, and believe(HOPE) he does. The talent is obviously there---with depth. We shall see.

Thats fair...And I'll believe Cal can get to the FF w/o 9 first round picks when it happens.. 😁 ;)

IU has been shit...Bad hires, etc, etc....Feels like they got it right with Woodson. He needs to make some adjustments, and believe(HOPE) he does. The talent is obviously there---with depth. We shall see.
Just busting your chops a little. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT