ADVERTISEMENT

Update on my wife...

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
First off, tomorrow's her birthday. Secondly, she was Baptized on Sunday.
As for her health/condition. She is getting better. She's beginning to find her way back. We have been told this will be a long, long process. This is not a life threatening matter. But, it's certainly a life changing matter. Her CT did come back a tad abnormal. But nothing alarming. There are nodules that doctors have some concern for. But as of now, everything points away from any type of brain cancer. Which is a blessing. She's having conscious seizures...Which is a huge concern. But through the Grace of our Lord, we will handle what ever it is.
Thank you for your prayers, and thoughts. My wife is a terrific human being. A generous soul. I love her dearly. I just couldn't imagine a life without her.
Though I did ask the doc when he was describing her medications: " Will any of them help her with her BBN disease"? He responded-' No..but I can give you some.advice that could help---" Quit making her watch IU games"...:( Yeah..funny shit there dick.
Anyway...Thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers.

As for her health/condition. She is getting better. She's beginning to find her way back. We have been told this will be a long, long process. This is not a life threatening matter. But, it's certainly a life changing matter. Her CT did come back a tad abnormal. But nothing alarming. There are nodules that doctors have some concern for. But as of now, everything points away from any type of brain cancer. Which is a blessing. She's having conscious seizures...Which is a huge concern. But through the Grace of our Lord, we will handle what ever it is.
Thank you for your prayers, and thoughts. My wife is a terrific human being. A generous soul. I love her dearly. I just couldn't imagine a life without her.
Though I did ask the doc when he was describing her medications: " Will any of them help her with her BBN disease"? He responded-' No..but I can give you some.advice that could help---" Quit making her watch IU games"...:( Yeah..funny shit there dick.

First things first, happy birthday to your wife and congrats on the Baptism.

I am so pleased for you and her that she is in recovery mode. God is good, all the time.

She appears lucky to have you and you seem blessed to have her, a perfect fit.

Regarding your Dr's IU jest, y'all should become Vols and enjoy whuppin the Cats on the regular.

Best wished to both of you.

Last edited:
Our wives share the same bday.

Borden you have my prayers for your wife and your family. Praying for a complete recovery.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

I am so pleased for you and her that she is in recovery mode. God is good, all the time.

Regarding your Dr's IU jest, y'all should become Vols and enjoy whuppin the Cats on the regular.

I root for the Vols. Lived there as a ypungin. Have an aunt and uncle who are die-hard Vols. He has the old UT floor on his wall. They live in Trenton.

Not nice Della.

Reactions: della
I root for the Vols. Lived there as a ypungin. Have an aunt and uncle who are die-hard Vols. He has the old UT floor on his wall. They live in Trenton.
I knew you were good people, I just knew it!

Reactions: KisteK
Good luck Borden many positive vibrations your way friend. Hopefully the start of sports season will get your wife back in the swing of things. We should be pretty good in football and basketball again this year

Good luck Borden many positive vibrations your way friend. Hopefully the start of sports season will get your wife back in the swing of things. We should be pretty good in football and basketball again this year
Yesterday was odd for me...I had 3 baseball.games, and she wasn t able to watch first 2. I kept catching myself looking up in the stands for her. Tough time with that my friend.
I too am hoping sports gets her gping, so to speak. My brother called her today about BBM, and she was kimd.of, "meh...". That's not her man. She lives for that. Buy hey, it could.be worse.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT