ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Illness?

You don't have a enough game to bother me and that infuriates you. You're a straight loser with the mind of a 10 year old.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Proven over and over again on this board.

You just proved you’re a little bitch but we all knew that anyway. Laughing
No, I just proved that I live up to my statements. I said I was not going to comb through threads and that is why I have done.

Reading comprehension dude, reading comprehension.

No, I just proved that I live up to my statements. I said I was not going to comb through threads and that is why I have done.

Reading comprehension dude, reading comprehension.

Says the fool that provides facts and logic. RollLaugh

I think UNC could win the next two games without Little, if I'm being honest. While he certainly makes them a better team, UNC will be a tough out regardless. Cam Johnson could play a little more - or maybe Leaky or Brandon Robinson off the bench. Not like anyone of those guys is a bad shooter. They'll miss his defensive pressure/intensity and easy put-backs, but they have plenty of weapons to compensate for his absence.

Reactions: AWilli6995
I think UNC could win the next two games without Little, if I'm being honest. While he certainly makes them a better team, UNC will be a tough out regardless. Cam Johnson could play a little more - or maybe Leaky or Brandon Robinson off the bench. Not like anyone of those guys is a bad shooter. They'll miss his defensive pressure/intensity and easy put-backs, but they have plenty of weapons to compensate for his absence.

Auburn without Little worries me a lot. He's probably Carolina's most athletic player and definitely the most athletic inside guy. UNC will need him on defense and on the boards.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Yeah, he is a really good rebounder, which is something we have to do well against Auburn.

You guys lead the nation in rebounding margin (+10.5), while Auburn is ranked 229th (-1.1). Hopefully he doesn't have to sit out the game, but I think Carolina will still have a significant advantage over Auburn in the rebounding category.

True, but he has been our leading scorer and second leading scorer as well in our NCAAT games.

ADVERTISEMENT