ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans: Vanderbilt

Scoreboard? Laughing

Y’all finally beat us in a major sport in over a year, and you are hollering scoreboard? Be proud my friend..,
What's UL's record in the last 10 games against UK? I believe it is 9-1. Plenty of room for him to be calling scoreboard.

Cal has made it clear to the press and to JV that since he is medically clear, he has a spot for him whenever JV says he’s ready.

GREAT JOB
once again have shown the board how insecure you are
tenor.gif

Lord Vanderbilt has just stepped on to the floor for the first time, UK about to go undefeated.

He ain't wasting no time gettin' acclimated, is he. Laughing

Slow down big fella......:eek:

I started this thread having NO idea Vanderbilt would play tonight! What a coincidence. Glad to see the young man is healthy.

"The savior of Kentucky basketball just entered the game. Selfish Calipari forcing Vanderbilt to play."

a scout told his people not to expect him to get drafted if he doesnt show hes healthy.

this is one of those "uk fans hated cal before he got to uk and now they like him" threads from uks biggest fan q.

jasper was the savior for uks team in the year they lost to gardner webbin the first month. sportscenter fans that dont understand the game and only think a player can be great and impactful if they score twenty a game didnt understand that.

Last edited:
"The savior of Kentucky basketball just entered the game. Selfish Calipari forcing Vanderbilt to play."

a scout told his people not to expect him to get drafted if he doesnt show hes healthy.

this is one of those "uk fans hated cal before he got to uk and now they like him" threads from uks biggest fan q.

jasper was the savior for uks team in the year they lost to gardner webbin the first month. sportscenter fans that dont understand the game and only think a player can be great and impactful if they score twenty a game didnt understand that.

Like every time you post.

Scoreboard? Laughing

Y’all finally beat us in a major sport in over a year, and you are hollering scoreboard? Be proud my friend..,

That's not even remotely accurate, but since revionist history and delusion are strong characteristics of a card fan, I'll let it slide. Speaking of, how the tin foil hats holding up on your board considering "the real Reason Vanderbilt isn't playing is bc he is under fbi investigation"Laughing

Never understood that card conspiracy anyway, since UK has control over the fbi. Remember? Afterall UK fans in high places are, supposedly, the real reason uofl gotten taken down. RollLaugh

How does that pertain to this game?
You're right, it doesn't. It pertains to his statement that made it sound like you had been remotely competitive in the basketball series. Which is why I quoted his post. You do understand how message boards work, don't you?
Y’all finally beat us in a major sport in over a year, and you are hollering scoreboard?

You're right, it doesn't. It pertains to his statement that made it sound like you had been remotely competitive in the basketball series. Which is why I quoted his post. You do understand how message boards work, don't you?
Sure, however what does our series have to do with this game? Initially quoted crazyq, basically saying he’s rustled, for which he is extremely rustled by the mere fact that he’s going on his usual tirade of bitching and moaning about the refs, other teams style of play, etc.. after a loss. He made a sad rebuttal with a “line beard” reference.. which is odd coming from a fedora wearing bro himself, followed by a scoreboard from our game, which as I’ve previously stated..doesn’t pertain to this game. See how message boards work? Fascinating.

Sure, however what does our series have to do with this game? Initially quoted crazyq, basically saying he’s rustled, for which he is extremely rustled by the mere fact that he’s going on his usual tirade of bitching and moaning about the refs, other teams style of play, etc.. after a loss. He made a sad rebuttal with a “line beard” reference.. which is odd coming from a fedora wearing bro himself, followed by a scoreboard from our game, which as I’ve previously stated..doesn’t pertain to this game. See how message boards work? Fascinating.
When did I say our series had anything to do with this game? I responded to a post on the board, and made that known by quoting the post. That is how message boards work.

Apparently you answer to my initial question was "no, I don't understand how message boards work".

When did I say our series had anything to do with this game? I responded to a post on the board, and made that known by quoting the post. That is how message boards work.

Apparently you answer to my initial question was "no, I don't understand how message boards work".
The initial post I responded to was crazy’s then rocky quoted me, thus is where you come in..how are you not following this?

That's not even remotely accurate, but since revionist history and delusion are strong characteristics of a card fan, I'll let it slide. Speaking of, how the tin foil hats holding up on your board considering "the real Reason Vanderbilt isn't playing is bc he is under fbi investigation"Laughing

Never understood that card conspiracy anyway, since UK has control over the fbi. Remember? Afterall UK fans in high places are, supposedly, the real reason uofl gotten taken down. RollLaugh
WTF are you talking about?

Yeah... makes sense to me that we'd hear a lot about a huge recruit, especially in the off season/summer, but then when he is hurt and doesnt play much (and his play is clearly not what it was) you might not hear as much. Seems logical.

Reactions: Quavarius
If I'm not mistaken, this is the first year Cal has had to deal with a rash of injuries to multiple players missing multiple games. Like Duke discovered last year, it can leave the team disjointed and lacking chemistry. Luckily the SEC isn't a strong conference (better than before tho) which allows a team like Kentucky to go through the growing pains and figure things out just in time for the NCAA Tournament.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
q, uk has had meaningful injuries nearly every year cal has been here. just because it is not mentioned in everybody elses games like dukes injuries doesnt mean they havent.

like i said, derek jasper came back mid season and took uk from horrible to making the tournament. after the first month of the season bilassaid no way ky should get a bid and stubbornly stuck by that all the way to the end. He made no mention of injuries like he did last year when he wanted duke to get a number one seed. He wanted ky to miss the tourney and for ky fans to look bad the season after tubby left.

You upset vanderbelt was impressive and looked healthy last night? dont think we will see his stock dropping like your players did, but go up.

q, uk has had meaningful injuries nearly every year cal has been here. just because it is not mentioned in everybody elses games like dukes injuries doesnt mean they havent.

like i said, derek jasper came back mid season and took uk from horrible to making the tournament. after the first month of the season bilassaid no way ky should get a bid and stubbornly stuck by that all the way to the end. He made no mention of injuries like he did last year when he wanted duke to get a number one seed. He wanted ky to miss the tourney and for ky fans to look bad the season after tubby left.

You upset vanderbelt was impressive and looked healthy last night? dont think we will see his stock dropping like your players did, but go up.
Who the **** is Jasper and what year are we talking about? Also Vanderbilts stock wasn't high so not much chance it drops, also why I thought it was stupid for him to sit out.

Okay, I think he means Derrick Jasper, a 4 star recruit who played parts of two seasons for UK before transferring to UNLV about a decade ago. Not sure what on earth that has to do with anything, but expecting logic from Mox is... well...

Hey hey- talk to me when you lose you're top 4 quarterbacks to injuries in one season- different sport but you get the gist of it Winking

There is no hypocrisy. It's all made up in some Duke's fans minds wanting to tie Vanderbilt to Giles. No one outside of this thread are comparing the two.

I'm surprised Giles come up in this thread. Duke fans brought him up.

Giles was just ruled out for the rest of the season at Sacremento btw.

He wasn't even close to ready at Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT