ADVERTISEMENT

UCFs Preseason Rankings. 23rd?

UCFhonors

Feb 20, 2010
The Most Magical Place on Earth
Team
UCF
The UCF Knights’ Rise Dominance is looking good.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketbal...ky-no-1-andy-katzs-preseason-power-36-college

23. UCF: I’m all in with the Knights. Getting B.J. Taylor, Tacko Fall and Aubrey Dawkins back this season means the Knights should be the team to beat in the American and deliver Johnny Dawkins an NCAA tournament team that could get to the second weekend.

This UCFan couldn’t be more excited about the present and the UCFuture.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

that's surprising, I think WVU played UCF last year, blew their doors off

all I remember is they had that tall guy, wasn't impressed

Oh, no kidding... Johnny Dawkins is coach there?

You just landed a new fan!

(So now there are two. Congrats. #USCFacts.)

Where have you been? Johnny brought to our best season ever in his UCFirst year- a UCFinal UCFour appearance.

Oh and did you not see my Grant Hill thread?Grant invited me to have lunch with him and Johnny later this month

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Yeah that bad loss kept us out the tourney last year.

With a UCFull roster this year, expect us to make a run. And you don’t want to be in our path.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
yea sorry if UCF hoops doesn't scare me lol

just looked it up, won by 38 and you guys had 27 turnovers

Reactions: KisteK
They were ranked, I'd say that's fair to the paradigm I outlined, BYU (1984) was unranked weren't ranked #1 until after beating Utah. And might have fallen if they'd taken a poll immediately after Washington's win, my point is that to claim a NC (any NC) requires a lot of blood sweat and tears.
Plus a team really can't climb on the back of the preceding years accomplishments. They are a unique set of players, relative to what BYU did, for example I include the Rose Bowl (a championship U.C.L.A. won) as including BYU only because BYU defeated U.C.L.A.
Its relevant. So we can apply the Peach Bowl win, that's relevant, too. To this year's NC.

Reactions: UCFhonors
They were ranked, I'd say that's fair to the paradigm I outlined, BYU (1984) was unranked weren't ranked #1 until after beating Utah. And might have fallen if they'd taken a poll immediately after Washington's win, my point is that to claim a NC (any NC) requires a lot of blood sweat and tears.
Plus a team really can't climb on the back of the preceding years accomplishments. They are a unique set of players, relative to what BYU did, for example I include the Rose Bowl (a championship U.C.L.A. won) as including BYU only because BYU defeated U.C.L.A.
Its relevant. So we can apply the Peach Bowl win, that's relevant, too. To this year's NC.

Honors,
This has to be your best sock.

I am voting for him for Sock of the Year

14. Florida State: The Seminoles got better as the season progressed and made a run to the Elite Eight. Leonard Hamilton loves this group and with Terance Mann and Christ Koumadje back, among others, the Seminoles could push for a top-three finish in the ACC.

brice_johnson_wut-DMID1-5c3t8kfq4-591x303.gif

ADVERTISEMENT