ADVERTISEMENT

Toughest Arena to Play in Your Conference?

Yeah and it’s actually a fun brand of basketball that FSU plays. If I had to watch UVA win games 46-to-41 all the time, I think I’d hate basketball.
Just an FYI, winning is a fun brand of basketball. Something UVA does a lot of on the biggest stage.

Just an FYI, winning is a fun brand of basketball. Something UVA does a lot of on the biggest stage.

He'd rather play a "fun" brand of basketball that hasn't gotten past the Elite 8 since 1972 than a "boring" brand of basketball that is coming off of a national championship.

He'd rather play a "fun' brand of basketball that hasn't gotten past the Elite 8 since 1972 than a "boring" brand of basketball that is coming off of a national championship.
I guess when you don't have the type of success when comparing yourself to others, you make up BS about looks/style. I give UVA crap for their style, but that is because I can't really find anything else of note to get after them about.

FSU, not that long ago, played a physical and boring style of ball. I am sure the FSU fan that we are talking to about this knows that though and was watching someone else play during those times because of how terrible it was to watch that style on the court.

Reactions: jhmossy
All good choices. Duke always seems to struggle in Tallahassee going back to the 90’s and if I’m remembering correctly Mike Brey is Coach K’s only former assistant that has beaten him.

Meh. That talk of Duke losing in Tallahassee seems to be overblown for whatever reason. K is 16-5 in Tallahassee. That's a winning percentage of 76.2%.

We have lost 4 of the last 6 in Raleigh, however.

Meh. That talk of Duke losing in Tallahassee seems to be overblown for whatever reason. K is 16-5 in Tallahassee. That's a winning percentage of 76.2%
3 out of the last 5 or something like that FSU has beaten Duke on their home court. Which is pretty good, but far from owning them an their home court.

3 out of the last 5 or something like that FSU has beaten Duke on their home court. Which is pretty good, but far from owning them an their home court.

Duke has won 8 of the last 11 there (4 of the last 5), and one of those losses was without K. I wouldn't say we're owning FSU at the Tuck. Just find it odd that basketball pundits frequently say FSU does very well against Duke in Tallahassee.

He'd rather play a "fun" brand of basketball that hasn't gotten past the Elite 8 since 1972 than a "boring" brand of basketball that is coming off of a national championship.
You guys catch lightning in the bottle one year (last year) and now you’re uppity. The three players who made it happen leave and you’re not even a tournament team. I mean, you guys couldn’t even get a title out of four seasons of Ralph Sampson. Keep slowing the pace and forcing extremely low possession games. I’m sure that’ll help.

You guys catch lightning in the bottle one year (last year) and now you’re uppity. The three players who made it happen leave and you’re not even a tournament team. I mean, you guys couldn’t even get a title out of four seasons of Ralph Sampson. Keep slowing the pace and forcing extremely low possession games. I’m sure that’ll help.

Not uppity about it. But something you guys don’t have. If you hate our style of play, don’t watch. But seems pretty stupid to complain about it.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Lots of tough ones, but besides UK, AU has gone 41-3 at home in the last 44.

Not uppity about it. But something you guys don’t have. If you hate our style of play, don’t watch. But seems pretty stupid to complain about it.
Hard not to watch when we play you twice a year. Aside from those games, I don’t watch.

Hard not to watch when we play you twice a year. Aside from those games, I don’t watch.

Sucks you had to miss one of the Final Four games and the championship game last year then.

1. Kansas
2. Iowa State (Hilton Magic)
3. West Virginia
4. Kansas State
5a. Oklahoma State when they're good
5b. Texas Tech when they're good

Everyone else

It's sad because Hilton sucks anymore. It used to be right their with the Fog. Prohm has sucked the life out of that place like a Dyson vacuum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT