ADVERTISEMENT

This Covid crap is adversely affecting my CBB viewing pleasure

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
The Vols had two key players out for the game last night. I was so looking forward to the game and then so disappointed to learn we would be minus Fulkerson and Chandler. Anywho, that's how the ball deflates I suppose.

Congrats on the win Filthy bammers.

Reactions: RTider77
The Vols had two key players out for the game last night. I was so looking forward to the game and then so disappointed to learn we would be minus Fulkerson and Chandler. Anywho, that's how the ball deflates I suppose.

I'm sick of you not telling me that shit yesterday so I could change my pick in @dukedevilz pick'em.

I'm sick of you not telling me that shit yesterday so I could change my pick in @dukedevilz pick'em.

If I'm aware that significant players are out, I'll always announce that. Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to stay on top of all of that. Tough loss for Tennessee. They very easily could have won that.

Beating UK is their goal.
100-1002_2.jpg

You obviously don't know me very well. Little known fact, hate was actually invented somewhere on the Tenn/bama border during the forming of our great country.

Thank you Ms della... A few blown knees and ankles have us not quite to full strength either. But, it was a very good game. Bama needed that win after our huge start then hitting the wall against Memphis and Davidson. Those losses had me cornflustered. lol
Our conference hasn't seen this strength with Aubie, Viles, Bama, LSWho, KY, since... possibly ever. lol I look forward to this SEC season. Sorry about shitty calling in the bowlgame. RTR!!!

Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT