ADVERTISEMENT

The concern

Huh? You must be an Afam major cause you make no sense. But if it makes you feel better to think you have done something on an anonymous message board on the internet, knock yourself out.

This is coming from the fool who said you have to overcome my stupidity, damn the irony. Phil changed his handle to let everyone know he has UNC on the brain 24/7.

This is a dumb thread started by a complete jackass with an obvious UNC hate agenda.

Dude, just go back to the Anniversary thread instead of starting crap threads like this one.

Reactions: tw3301
This is a dumb thread started by a complete jackass with an obvious UNC hate agenda.

Dude, just go back to the Anniversary thread instead of starting crap threads like this one.
Dude. Question. Do you think I care what you post? Do you think I listen to you? Why post. Move on. Ignore it.

Visit THR and look at the multiple threads started last night when Baker entered the game. Face it. You don’t have a rival at the level of Duke and Afam U.

Visit THR and read keysersosay and others and the awful, nasty stuff they say about Coach K and his family.

And lastly, if this bothers you so much, don’t red or comment.

Well, you sure told him, Phil.

If you have a problem with keyser and some of the crazies at THR then go there. Hardly anyone here posts there often. The best posters sort of avoid their home boards. Pansy.

Dude. Question. Do you think I care what you post? Do you think I listen to you? Why post. Move on. Ignore it.

Visit THR and look at the multiple threads started last night when Baker entered the game. Face it. You don’t have a rival at the level of Duke and Afam U.

Visit THR and read keysersosay and others and the awful, nasty stuff they say about Coach K and his family.

LOL, yeah, I do think you care about what I post, if you didn't, you wouldn't have taken the time to post that long response.

But hey, you do you, which is pathetic.

Why were you over at THR anyway? Between that and your name, you seem to be a bit obsessed.

LOL, yeah, I do think you care about what I post, if you didn't, you wouldn't have taken the time to post that long response.

But hey, you do you, which is pathetic.

Why were you over at THR anyway? Between that and your name, you seem to be a bit obsessed.
Hypocrisy and entertainment. But thanks for asking.

Says the UK fan on a thread about Afam u. Bwaahhhhaaaaaaaa

Well, you sure told him, Phil.

If you have a problem with keyser and some of the crazies at THR then go there. Hardly anyone here posts there often. The best posters sort of avoid their home boards. Pansy.
Another loser telling people what do to and where to post.

Passive aggressive kitty cat.

Says the clown who has a 6 figure salary, private jet and former college basketball player. You’re a loser Phil who acts like you know it all.
Dude. I didn’t butcher the English language, you did.

And 2-3 ain’t bad. No private jet.

Says the clown who has a 6 figure salary, private jet and former college basketball player. You’re a loser Phil who acts like you know it all.

Damn Phil is that loaded? Makes it even more embarrassing he's the worst poster on this board RollLaugh

Damn Phil is that loaded? Makes it even more embarrassing he's the worst poster on this board RollLaugh
Yep. Just goes to show you, anonymous message board posts have no reflection on real life.

Who knew?

Try not reading THR, obviously you can't handle it.

Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT