ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 10 is straight up deep dicking college football

Pretty dumb on that kids part, but he is 19 and doesn't sit on his couch every Sat watching football. I bet the only games he has watched were game films

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Pretty dumb on that kids part, but he is 19 and doesn't sit on his couch every Sat watching football. I bet the only games he has watched were game films
I like his part in Mike Judge's film.

3411aa64-3ba4-4e57-90a1-a56c99ee305a_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Problem with the Big Ten is they tend to celebrate not winning it all. It's like that kid from Field Day in school who liked to show off all of their third place ribbons.

Reactions: hawkit3113
All I saw was Iowa getting deep dicked. But the important thing is some of their rivals are sort of good. 🤣

B10 was doing well until Michigan took the field and got destroyed.
First bracket is record before bowl game
Second bracket rank, if ranked.

Big Ten Win: Minn (9-3) vs WVA (6-6)
Big Ten Win: Maryland (6-6) vs Va Tech (6-6)
Big Ten Win: Purdue (8-4) vs TN (7-5)
Big Ten Win: Mich St (10-2) (10) vs Pitt (11-2) (12)
Big Ten Win: Wisc (8-4) vs Arizona St (7-5)
Big Ten Loss: Rutgers (5-7) vs Wake Forest (10-3) (17)
Big Ten Loss: Michigan (12-1) (2) vs UGA (12-1) (3)
Big Ten Loss: Iowa (10-3) (15) vs UK (9-3) (22)
Big Ten Loss: Penn St (7-5) vs Ark (8-4) (21)
Big Ten Win: Ohio St (11-1) (6) vs Utah (10-3) (11)

6 wins and 4 losses. Of the 6 wins the Big Ten team was ranked higher or had a higher record than their opponent in 4 of the wins. Maryland and Va Tech has the same record, Mich St had less wins but was ranked higher.

Of the ranked Big Ten teams Mich St and Ohio State won; Michigan and Iowa lost. Michigan State was still higher ranked than Pitt, so hats off to Michigan State but they were supposed to win. Hats off to Penn State for playing a ranked team, even though they lost to an Arkansas team that finished out of the running in the SEC West.

I hope my number above are correct because I am old and I have had two bourbons.

When will the over-ranking of the Big Ten end? Not in my lifetime.

ADVERTISEMENT