ADVERTISEMENT

THE ACC SCHOOLS ALL WANT OUT OF THE ACC

Gambling goes a long way. NBA could help themselves out if they figured out how to stop the stars randomly sitting.

NFL just gets it. They are hooking you up with that injury update all week, helps that each team is only out there once a week for sure. But the catering to gamblers is a good thing. You got fans dialed in to the 4th Q when that game has a 3 TD spread.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The load management bs does suck. But only a few players do it. Kawhi comes to mind.

Anyone saying the on court product of “real basketball” is better in cbb, is fvcking ruhtard3d. Flipping from nba to cbb during the season is so hard on my eyes. Not even close.

The load management bs does suck. But only a few players do it. Kawhi comes to mind.
I pretty much agree. An older guy is gonna be out here or there and it is something a dialed in gambler gets out in front of. And a guy who has that injury history too like Kawhi.

I gotta tell yeah, the biggest beef I got is they are way to slow to release that starting 5. They literally hold it until 5-10 min prior to tip on a lot of games. MLB gets those lineups out 3-4 hours in advance and the NFL let's you know those inactive 3-4 hours in advance too.

That said I'm betting the sh!t out of some NBA every night.

Reactions: GE Nole
I don't disagree with your comments @GE Nole , but there are certainly games where players do not try as hard or key players do not even play(resting to due season length). Which can make regular season games not as interesting.

Sure but that happens in college too. You’ve never seen a top 10 squad sleepwalk through a game with East State Tech?

Gambling goes a long way. NBA could help themselves out if they figured out how to stop the stars randomly sitting.

NFL just gets it. They are hooking you up with that injury update all week, helps that each team is only out there once a week for sure. But the catering to gamblers is a good thing. You got fans dialed in to the 4th Q when that game has a 3 TD spread.

Maybe I’m wrong, but isn’t the NBA one of the most pro-gambling sports leagues out there?

NBA defenders are incredible. NBA rules are designed so defenders are trying to hit a piñata while standing on ice with an arm behind their back and a pool noodle to swing. Oh and the piñata hits back.

That’s my beef
Now ur talking about nfl defenses not nba

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT