ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Kansas St...

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
Who wants it the least? This game is on CBS right now. K St. is 9-17. Texas sucks.

Maybe they put this game on TV anticipating a post game brawl? I'm sure Texas has some shitty 5 star bust that may want to get after it after the final horn.

Mad props to Kansas St's uniforms today.

This game sucks so bad, it don't deserve a thread

I know this is a majority opinion. And typically majority opinions are appropriate. And I pretty much agree with 100% of your posts.

But this just might be where we finally don't see eye to eye.

This Kansas State team is so hideous they got some real guts wearing these sweet uniforms given their atrocity. How did they ever win 9 games. Kansas fans can maybe weigh in.

I know this is a majority opinion. And typically majority opinions are appropriate. And I pretty much agree with 100% of your posts.

This Kansas State team is so hideous they got some real guts wearing these sweet uniforms given their atrocity. How did they ever win 9 games. Kansas fans can maybe weigh in.

Well, you see, they routinely dominate the play-hard chart.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life

The Big 12 is garbage

What is with Kansas state uniforms? They’re mismatched or like the equipment guy put bleach in with the shirts

ADVERTISEMENT