ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech vs Kansas

Not a bad idea by Dok but the spacing didn't allow that pass to be a clean one.

This game has been every bit as good as advertised. Both teams punching each other in the mouth & then going right back at each other again.

Pretty good game but a terrible job by Tech there to not get the last shot of the half. Got away with it though. Fun game so far.

Kansas returning the favor from the 1st match up. They are going to lead the whole way by just enough I feel like.

If we could rebound anything we'd be up bigly.

Rebounding is going to lose us this game IMO.

Tech is kicking our asses on the slip to the basket. With plays like that and Tech's work on 2nd chance points, KU's lead may not last.

I really hate coaches being able to call timeouts. Players should have to call live ball timeouts IMO.

I really hate coaches being able to call timeouts. Players should have to call live ball timeouts IMO.
I don’t even like players being able to call them. IMO if you’re on the floor or falling out of bounds, you don’t have possession.

Stay on the goddamn floor. My god after doing a nice job early we're trying to block everything. Tech doing a nice job with head & ball fakes.

Reactions: KisteK
Huge block by Lightfoot and an even bigger response by Graham for the And 1. Gotta finish it.

Reactions: KisteK
Devonte is playing like a man today. KU wins this I think it clinches his player of the year trophy.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
svi gets away with a push off and then a bogus jump ball that should've been a travel. ku gets 3 points out of it.

that was a rough one...

then a bad shot by tech. That's game.

Graham is gonna have to win this one himself. And he’s doing it so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT