ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid Things Opposing Coaches Did After Your Team Beat Them

BasketBallJunkie-UK

Nov 18, 2011
Off the top of my head:

1) Bob Knight Slaps Joe B. Hall on the back of the Head - IU actually kicked our butts that game.
2) Dale Brown throwing his coat on the emblem.. During his retirement year, at Rupp he did it just for fun.
3) Mike Davis, IU again, runs across the floor hitting himself in the head and overturns a table lol
4) Pitino fingers a fan lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UL's coach Scott Satterfield after a football game.

EKpYXY0XkAAUXfx.jpg

Off the top of my head:

1) Bob Knight Slaps Joe B. Hall on the back of the Head - IU actually kicked our butts that game.
2) Dale Brown throwing his coat on the emblem.. During his retirement year, at Rupp he did it just for fun.
3) Mike Davis, IU again, runs across the floor hitting himself in the head and overturns a table lol
4) Pitino fingers a fan lol
1----Joe B and Knight were actually really good friends...

2. I was at the game where Davis losr his mind. We were 5 rows up, opposite the IU bench. Great view of the play. Wasn't a foul. MOF, Newton pushed UK defender into Bracey. COuldn't believe it. Official did everything he could not to "T" Mike up. Cost IU anychance of winning.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Not sure I can recall many things an opposing coach did....But I can sure think of a few that Crean did....Especially after beating Michigan, and him all but ass raping Michigan's assistant coach.

Reactions: Montana81
1----Joe B and Knight were actually really good friends...

2. I was at the game where Davis losr his mind. We were 5 rows up, opposite the IU bench. Great view of the play. Wasn't a foul. MOF, Newton pushed UK defender into Bracey. COuldn't believe it. Official did everything he could not to "T" Mike up. Cost IU anychance of winning.
I was going to mention that about Joe B and Bob. They did patch things up. Joe was trying to calm Bob down and he wasn't haven't any part it lol. But that's Bob.

Brownell acted like a little punk once after he lost. Wish Roy would have throat chopped him.

Roy Williams took all of his scholarship players and himself to the locker room with time still on the clock in a blowout and left his walkons out there to finish out the game by themselves.
I remember this. Pure douche move by Roy

Reactions: AU_Gooner
I can recall when Sheriff would debate over and over how good of a coach Crean was----Dude had to be trolling. Crean is 14-40 in the SEC..... 🤣
I hope crean stays at uga forever. Bruce Pearl has made Atlanta his pipeline since crean got to uga.

I hope crean stays at uga forever. Bruce Pearl has made Atlanta his pipeline since crean got to uga.
To be fair, recruiting hasn't been that big of an issue for Crean; he didn't do bad at Indiana,TBH. His problem is COACHING that talent.

To be fair, recruiting hasn't been that big of an issue for Crean; he didn't do bad at Indiana,TBH. His problem is COACHING that talent.
Outside of edwards at uga he isn’t signing much talent now either at uga. Hell his best player from last season transferred to auburn this year.

Outside of edwards at uga he isn’t signing much talent now either at uga. Hell his best player from last season transferred to auburn this year.
That's how it goes for him---Early at IU he signed some very good talent. But kids learn quick.

Not stupid, but the time Bill Self drank some water and said “I was hoping that was vodka” after our game in 2014-2015 was one of the funnier things I’ve heard a coach say.

Reactions: GE Nole
After getting his ass handed to him (again), Bruce Weber once said “we beat their butts on the play hard chart”.

So, K-State fans had that going for them.

Mike Davis losing his shit v us....I had forgotten about that. That was absolutely outstanding 😆 Indiana fans should be supremely embarrassed by that ass clown.

Jim boheim this season for some reason went on a rant about the transfer portal and how walker Kessler was stupid for transferring to auburn from unc. All of this was unprovoked. This of course was after auburn beat Syracuse by 20 and he refused to make eye contact with Bruce in the post game handshake. Dude has always been a bitch though

Hahaha, how have I not seen this? What is the context? Was that this year?
Last year I believe, he was complaining about our players doing L's down.

"Stoops said, “I don’t know if an L down is going to offend them. There’s going to be a lot worse in this rivalry over time.”"

Last year I believe, he was complaining about our players doing L's down.

"Stoops said, “I don’t know if an L down is going to offend them. There’s going to be a lot worse in this rivalry over time.”"

He's very good at it. Looks like he's done it a time or two. Maybe he should stop getting his shit pushed in over and over and over and he won't have to complain about it so much.

ADVERTISEMENT