ADVERTISEMENT

Stand Your Ground shooting in Florida again

Matt Laurer

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2017
Reactions: kyjeff1
Saw the video this morning. Guy was totally in the right to shoot that maniac. Unlike the last video where the father was straight murdered. Seems this one was clearly justified.

I think it stated he was texting his GF about effing up the uber driver.....Why in gods name would he be pissed at an uber driver. Then why would he announce he has a pistol. This dude did everything in the world to justify the uber drivers actions. Silly people lose their lives over stuff like this---hopefully it somehow helps curtail the number of incidents. Its obvious the driver was trained appropriately---but it would still suck to have to use that kind of force.

It's not about who the toughest dude is niw, you better be damn sure the dude you are squaring off with isn't packing before you let your beer muscles override your brain.
Yup, you might be able to kick a guys ass no problem, you're bigger, stronger and tougher, but if he's got a gun, you just lost your life.
Times are different. I just hope I don't cross paths with someone who's just looking for a reason to shoot someone. Yeah, he may go to jail for 15 years for killing me, but that justice does me and my family no good.

Reactions: treyforuk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT