ADVERTISEMENT

Something That Just Grates on Your Nerves?

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
For me, it's yoga pants. I LOVE them, but they were put on this earth to try men's souls. Women wearing them to the mall, grocery store, etc. Why? It's cruelty. And in this day and age of highly-publicized sexual objectification of women? Confusing.
162517.jpg
images
c41cdbba83acc512a12a5a9f51041d74.jpg

Last edited:
I personally love yoga pants. If the wrong girl is wearing them, simply then away. Don’t take them off the hot chicks, though. They’re a gift from god himself.

Reactions: speedfrk
For me, it's yoga pants. I LOVE them, but they were put on this earth to try men's souls. Women wearing them to the mall, grocery store, etc. Why? It's cruelty. And in this day and age of highly-publicized sexual objectification of women? Confusing.
162517.jpg
images
c41cdbba83acc512a12a5a9f51041d74.jpg
Hell, looking at hot chicks in yoga pants is the best thing about going to the mall & grocery.

People that try and turn left out of a gas station into a busy intersection when you’re stuck behind them wanting to go right.

People who clog up the aisles with their cart at the grocery store.

When you’re standing in a long line to order some food and the person in front of you doesn’t know what they want when it’s their turn. It’s like what the hell have you been thinking about for the last 5-10 minutes?

There's other things that get on my nerves but mostly it's just situations that inconvenience others that people let happen because of poor planning and lack of awareness.

I hate the people who let them over. @schoonerwest
My goal when driving is to be as little stressed as possible. When another car is trying to be aggressive I just let them do what they want to do and stay out of their way. Don't care if that makes the white knuckled driver behind me mad.

Also, zipper merging bruh. We've gone over this.

My goal when driving is to be as little stressed as possible. When another car is trying to be aggressive I just let them do what they want to do and stay out of their way. Don't care if that makes the white knuckled driver behind me mad.

Yeah, f that. Driving isn't a dick measuring contest. If someone is being nuts, I usually get out of the way and let them be nuts.

But holy shit, if one more person gets to a stop sign before me and then waves me on, I might shoot someone. Stop messing up a perfectly logical and clear system!!!!

Yeah, f that. Driving isn't a dick measuring contest. If someone is being nuts, I usually get out of the way and let them be nuts.

But holy shit, if one more person gets to a stop sign before me and then waves me on, I might shoot someone. Stop messing up a perfectly logical and clear system!!!!

Oh this as well. Fvcking idiots that don’t understand how a 4 way stop works. I try to stay as calm as possible, but at least once a week I find myself wanting to stab somebody in the neck 50,000 times while driving. People in the DMV can’t drive.

Reactions: jhmossy

I am fine with the stress free take on driving. I am not an aggressive driver or anything, but I don't like selfish people or enablers of them. Zipper merge is a fine way if we are talking about merging highways. Not in a scenario where you know your lane is about to end and you feel like your time is more important than anyone else's.

I am fine with the stress free take on driving. I am not an aggressive driver or anything, but I don't like selfish people or enablers of them. Zipper merge is a fine way if we are talking about merging highways. Not in a scenario where you know your lane is about to end and you feel like your time is more important than anyone else's.
I don't really care about how others feel about their time vs. mine. When I'm in these merging situations I generally keep back 2+ car lengths from the person in front of me and just coast. Everybody else seems to be trying to keep less than a car length behind and they're all susceptible to braking abruptly to keep from rear ending each other. If people use me as the guy to merge in front of because of the open space I let them and back off from them as well. I try and create situations where I and the first couple of cars behind me get to slowly coast without having to worry about rear ending one another.

Reactions: TheDude1
People that try and turn left out of a gas station into a busy intersection when you’re stuck behind them wanting to go right.

People who clog up the aisles with their cart at the grocery store.

When you’re standing in a long line to order some food and the person in front of you doesn’t know what they want when it’s their turn. It’s like what the hell have you been thinking about for the last 5-10 minutes?

There's other things that get on my nerves but mostly it's just situations that inconvenience others that people let happen because of poor planning and lack of awareness.
Took my daughter to Taco Bell this weekend. Lady in front of us studied the menu like she was taking her ACT.... like she has never been to a damn Taco Bell before?

Reactions: schoonerwest

Round-a-bouts in England and other commonwealth countries I've been to work pretty well. Not so much in middle Tennessee where I live. They still stop unsure of what to do.

I personally love yoga pants. If the wrong girl is wearing them, simply then away. Don’t take them off the hot chicks, though. They’re a gift from god himself.

This. Hotties in leggings/yoga pants are one of life's simple pleasures. If I have to occasionally endure seeing a fatty in them I can deal with that.

Reactions: jojozbludevilz
When women who should not be wearing yoga pants wear yoga pants

81393414.jpg

a56362763c11c7aec986621d0fcdaeb6.png

WmbKe8h.jpg
One in the polka-dot shirt looks like she has a zipper in the back of her pants. Lady beside her looks as if a family of racoons got loose in her pants, and are fighting over food,

People who go halfway through a stop sign, before stopping. PISSES me the fvck off. Just stop you stupid morherfcvker.

Reactions: denniden
People who use the term sleep pants. WTF? They are PJs man! Maybe flannel pants but thats pretty effed up too.
So, I take it you’re one of the dumbasses that wears Disney sleep pants out in public? Sorry I offended you.

So, I take it you’re one of the dumbasses that wears Disney sleep pants out in public? Sorry I offended you.
You mean PJs? Yes I wear PJs everywhere. But not Disney...Scooby Doo or Batman. Sleep pants sounds like something you wear to not pee the bed.

Reactions: Scotty00
Round-a-bouts in England and other commonwealth countries I've been to work pretty well. Not so much in middle Tennessee where I live. They still stop unsure of what to do.

I was at the roundabout in Franklin a few weekends ago and no one seemed to have any idea what to do.

Reactions: SmyrnaCatFan
When announcers say an outfielder robbed a batter of a Home Run when the ball clearly wasn't going to make it over the wall. Not sure if this bothers anyone else but it really annoys me.

And in this day and age of highly-publicized sexual objectification of women? Confusing.
Based on what I've heard, they're comfortable. That they also look pretty awesome is not a justification for objectifying women. (It's a pretty obvious explanation, but not a justification.)

ADVERTISEMENT