ADVERTISEMENT

Silvio

It’s not that anyone thinks of UNC my man it’s the fact when cheating and fraud come up in conversation UNC is the first thing that comes to mind because everyone besides UNC fans associate cheating and fraud with UNC!

I get that but it's still funny when your fellow cat fan mebeblue has a fit when something like this is brought up. I'm waiting for his honor and integrity rant but by all means bring it up. I guess it's some of type therapy in order for some to cope. I don't know the particulars in the KU drama so I'm not going to judge.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
It’s not that anyone thinks of UNC my man it’s the fact when cheating and fraud come up in conversation UNC is the first thing that comes to mind because everyone besides UNC fans associate cheating and fraud with UNC!
Only idiotic Hole fans would try and sell a load of horseshit to the contrary.

Says the Cock fan who thinks their program is relevant. Now that's a load of horseshit. Laughing
If we cheated like you guys I have e no doubts we would be successful. We left the conference because of you fkheads back when you really cheated. The only program with the balls to tell you to eat shit.

Reactions: oldsports_
If we cheated like you guys I have e no doubts we would be successful. We left the conference because of you fkheads back when you really cheated. The only program with the balls to tell you to eat shit.

And what you have done since? Outside of baseball your program is on par the with NC State. You 2 fan bases have a lot in common and trust me, it doesn't take much to beat USC jr or the wuffies.

This is getting off easy. Be thankful, and pray the FF banner doesn't get ripped down.

Last edited:
It didn't really involve sports in any sort of tangible way that would involve the NCAA. That is why they drug their **** out. There was never anything they could do and I told you guys this. Many were too dumb to listen though so now you just whine because you lost and are bitter and confused.

I also feel bad for Missouri for what happened to them but am kind of glad because of Sankey. What an idiot. Dude tried to sink UNC, looked stupid, and then has one of his schools busted for cheating. Loser.
Some people forget that UNC was punished for the same thing Missouri did.
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ina-tar-heels-handed-postseason-ban-2012-ncaa

there is nothing to be confused about
unc used a loop hole to cheat for over two decades
Cam Newton also used a loop hole to escape punishment
unc and Cam Newton beat the system, congrats................i guess

I mean, that's not true. This only supports my point that you guys are obsessed with things you are pretty ignorant on. I'm really sad for you.

No, it really is that some of you think about UNC a lot. We all knew you did from your THR days but some of your brethren are right there with you.

Duke ****ed out of yet another elite 8 win and final four banner by cheaters. Thanks a lot 2018 Kansas and 2013 Louisville.

Thought this was pretty decent tbh.

Duke ****ed out of yet another elite 8 win and final four banner by cheaters. Thanks a lot 2018 Kansas and 2013 Louisville.

A reserve big couldn’t take down the best team money could buy all by himself. C’mon now...

The more that comes out on the Dr Sousa deal, the more it signals to the $2,500. I understand some sort of punishment but sure as hell didn’t see Silvio get suspended for the remainder of this season and all of next. That is one incredible leap to make.

Didn't he also agree to accept 20k from Gassnola? Gotta think that's what did it, and not the measly 2500.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
I mean, that's not true. This only supports my point that you guys are obsessed with things you are pretty ignorant on. I'm really sad for you.

No, it really is that some of you think about UNC a lot. We all knew you did from your THR days but some of your brethren are right there with you.

If that’s what you believe have at it sport but if you think that UNC doesn’t come to every sports fan in America’s mind when cheating and fraud is brought up you possibly could have your head far enough up your ass to lick the inside of your belly button!

Last edited:
If that’s what you believe have at it sport but if you think that UNC doesn’t come to every sports fan in America’s mind when cheating and fraud is brought up you possibly could have your head far enough up your ass to lick the inside of your belly button!

“every sports fan?”

You mean rival fans and some national media guys here and there? No one even thinks about UNC’s problems outside of the occasional tweet by a national media person when some big academic issue comes up with another school and that is rare. Then it’s message board posts by fringe rival posters. Average sports fan couldn’t care less. You live in a weird bubble, man. Seems stressful

Last edited:
Didn't he also agree to accept 20k from Gassnola? Gotta think that's what did it, and not the measly 2500.

According to TJ - the dude saying whatever he can to avoid a longer jail sentence. To my knowledge none of they money never changed hands and no agreement signed. If we are going to start punishing kids based on alleged infractions we're going to have to suspend most of the best players in the country for people offering them an improper benefit. Proof should be required.

That all ignores that it's a broken system anyway. Amateurism needs to go. It's archaic and honestly a sham. Time to move on to a better system. I am not saying I know what it is, but what the current system does now is punish children for the actions of adults. That's absurd and stupid.

“every sports fan?”

You mean rival fans and some national media guys here and there? No one even thinks about UNC’s problems outside of the occasional tweet by a national media person when some big academic issue comes up with another school and that is rare. Then it’s message board posts by fringe rival posters. Average sports fan couldn’t care less. You live in a weird bubble, man. Seems stressful

As I told Cory, believe what you want! Let me ask, what college team do you cheer for?

As I told Cory, believe what you want! Let me ask, what college team do you cheer for?

I’m a Clemson fan.

I mean, I get that as a fan of a N.C. rival school you want all of what you posted to be true so you have ammo online. It’s fun to take those shots.

But the reality is that UNC is still one of the top public universities on the planet and their b-ball program is still winning championships. And no one in real life really cares about this cheating thing you’re still ranting and raving about. Kind of It is what it is, you know? Anyhoo.. we’ll agree to disagree.

I’m a Clemson fan.

I mean, I get that as a fan of a N.C. rival school you want all of what you posted to be true so you have ammo online. It’s fun to take those shots.

But the reality is that UNC is still one of the top public universities on the planet and their b-ball program is still winning championships. And no one in real life really cares about this cheating thing you’re still ranting and raving about. Kind of It is what it is, you know? Anyhoo.. we’ll agree to disagree.

Ranting and raving? Ok you have your opinion like everyone but all I can tell you is what I see, hear and read and that is that when cheating in college basketball is talked about UNC is at the top of discussion.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Ranting and raving? Ok you have your opinion like everyone but all I can tell you is what I see, hear and read and that is that when cheating in college basketball is talked about UNC is at the top of discussion.

Through your rival fan goggles, I don’t doubt that one bit, my friend.

you are proving a point i have always made
some unc fans are too stupid/ignorant to see the truth or just have no morals and integrity to admit the truth
i already put one unc poster on ignore
should i also put you on ignore

i am not going to rehash this and i am surely not going to be insulted by you of all people

some unc fans are too stupid/ignorant to see the truth or just have no morals and integrity to admit the truth

i am not going to rehash this and i am surely not going to be insulted by you of all people

You’re a little sensitive punk and you just proved it. Maybe this forum isn’t for you.

Zion asked Kansas for a car, 75K and 12 blowjobs from coeds if he committed to them.

You’re lucky that you root for a school that’s untouchable. For now.

its-good-to-be-the-king-gif-7.gif

Reactions: tw3301
A reserve big couldn’t take down the best team money could buy all by himself. C’mon now...
Clearly you're confusing which team was buying players.
Zion asked Kansas for a car, 75K and 12 blowjobs from coeds if he committed to them.

You’re lucky that you root for a school that’s untouchable. For now.
And he would have gotten it had he gone to Kansas, shame that's what it takes for you guys to land elite players. Don't get upset at the teams that do it the right way.

When this thread started it was a foregone conclusion that a few UK fans would bring up UNC. It was just a matter of which ones. Congrats. You need to start the healing process.

I doubt we are reading the same things (or ever will) tbh. We also won't ever understand things on the same level. If you will just stop obsessing over UNC you can stop this awful look you portray.

I'm not sure why I should care if you ignore me. I understand your rationale for it though. It is certainly easier for the ignorant to get rid of the noise that makes them think about things they don't (or can't) understand. It is similar to what drives our political discourse these days.

i honestly do not know what to say
i never thought he would be allowed to play
but as others have stated UNC got away with being the most corrupt program in the history of the NCAA
the NCAA just makes the rules up as they go
UNC fans do not even bother posting your drivel, i will not respond and will put you on ignore

This is the real issue. The NCAA has no consistency.

When this thread started it was a foregone conclusion that a few UK fans would bring up UNC. It was just a matter of which ones. Congrats. You need to start the healing process.

I doubt we are reading the same things (or ever will) tbh. We also won't ever understand things on the same level. If you will just stop obsessing over UNC you can stop this awful look you portray.

I'm not sure why I should care if you ignore me. I understand your rationale for it though. It is certainly easier for the ignorant to get rid of the noise that makes them think about things they don't (or can't) understand. It is similar to what drives our political discourse these days.

Honest question...

Do you think that North Carolina and Missouri each received appropriate punishments?

Honest question...

Do you think that North Carolina and Missouri each received appropriate punishments?

Don't know about Missouri but UNC, hell yeah. Like I said earlier in this thread I hate it for you guys but our drama and yours are 2 totally different things

Honest question...

UNC was punished more severely than they deserved tbh. It was always an issue the NCAA knew they couldn't really mess with but they kowtowed to the media to drag it out long enough to serve as a de facto punishment.

I have no idea about the Missouri stuff tbh. Unlike most people, I tend to shut up when there is an issue like this that I know little about. That way I don't look stupid like all these people with the UNC stuff who wouldn't listen.

The only thing I've said about it at all is that I felt bad for Mizzou but am glad Sankey has to answer for it. I know nothing about whether or not they got screwed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT