ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting in Memphis...

Lurker tired of taking shit from the tax man?
Told him he waited to long to close his comic book shop... 😁

In all seriousness, hope Lurk is good. Him not answering my text/calls, not being on here, or active on messenger, is concerning....

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Hope he’s okay. I used to post on a Detroit Tigers forum. One of the members was a Virginia Tech student and was one of the victims of that mass shooting. That thread was very hard to read.

@lurkeraspect84 -----You ok?

Anyone spoke w/him? I've texted and called him, multiple times. No answer...
He’s good. I don’t want to overshare or disclose anything private; he’s just dealing with some personal issues but will be back soon enough.

I can confirm he’s not in jail. AIDS is still on the table though. Laughing

this would be a great opportunity for @lurkeraspect84 to fake his own death in regards to the board if he were to choose to go that route.

I once faked my own death to break up with a girl. There was a big fire in an office building near where I worked. 7people died. Later that night she called me frantically trying to make sure I wasn't one of them. I simply chose to never return the call. Death successfully faked.

this would be a great opportunity for @lurkeraspect84 to fake his own death in regards to the board if he were to choose to go that route.

I once faked my own death to break up with a girl. There was a big fire in an office building near where I worked. 7people died. Later that night she called me frantically trying to make sure I wasn't one of them. I simply chose to never return the call. Death successfully faked.

Something tells me he doesn't want to break up with this board. He's probably having violent withdrawals as we speak.

Reactions: cdbearde
He’s good. I don’t want to overshare or disclose anything private; he’s just dealing with some personal issues but will be back soon enough.

I can confirm he’s not in jail. AIDS is still on the table though. Laughing
good to hear he's ok.......i am still surprised he hasnt reached out. i do sleep a lot, and usually high as ****----so the possibility exist he has called, and i either missed his call, or was so high , i dont recall us talking.... 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT