ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tourney Thread

All Auburn does is chuck threes. Christ...

Pearls teams have always been really undisciplined. They’ve been overrated all year. The Tennessee game last weekend may have been their first win over a ranked team.

Edit:quick check of Sagarin has them 2-6 versus his top 25 and 4-8 versus his top 50. Which is pretty much the worse record In his top 20 till you get to Nevada at 20th who is 0-0 and 0-0. Yet somehow Sagarin has auburn 11th. They’re getting a lot of mileage out of playing close in their losses, blowing out cupcakes most likely and the Tennessee win.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Pearls teams have always been really undisciplined. They’ve been overrated all year. The Tennessee game last weekend may have been their first win over a ranked team.
Well South Carolina looks like a local YMCA pickup team so Auburn probably wins. Did Auburn sustain some injuries? Thought they were going to be really good at the beginning of the year.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well South Carolina looks like a local YMCA pickup team so Auburn probably wins. Did Auburn sustain some injuries? Thought they were going to be really good at the beginning of the year.

Wiley ain't been healthy all year and he's basically their only post guy.

Reactions: tw3301
You would think that a 6’9” forward can dunk or at least go up strong. I bet Haase would get blocked by the rim.

All Auburn does is chuck threes. Christ...
A bad 3 is the same as a turnover. Auburn shoots them out of a game by doing just that. They remind me of Louisville, who does the same thing. They took 36 last night, and wasn't hitting them.

Super late on this, but heck of a game between Florida and LSU. Between Skylar Mays and Marlon Taylor, LSU has some of the best athletes in country. Nice adjustments made by Mike White.

Would love to go to a conference tournament where you get 4 games in one day that all come down to the wire like that. Very entertaining first quarterfinal. Hate that I don't get the SEC Network, though.

As much as I hate to see the Gates win, glad to see LSU lose. Palm now has FSU in Jax, LSU to Tulsa.

Uh, yeah.

And they have won 9 of 10.

18 point win with Keldon Johnson and Ashton Hagans shooting 2 of 15. I’ll take it.

Need January Hagans back tomorrow though.

Reactions: treyforuk
ADVERTISEMENT