ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Pitino to Greece?

Guys that make **** you money usually spend it like total assholes. Wouldn't be surprised if he is one of those guys that carries a ton of baggage and debt.

Reactions: kl40504
It depends on if they have a Porcinis over there or not
I'm sure they have better. Sypher is to women, like Porcinis is to authentic Italian food.

I'm guessing Joanne stays back in the states and only vacations to Greece. Announced ahead of time.

Guys that make **** you money usually spend it like total assholes. Wouldn't be surprised if he is one of those guys that carries a ton of baggage and debt.
Just googled different college coaches net worth.

-45 million, Pitino
-25 million, Calipari, Coach K
-13M, Izzo
-12M, Roy, Boeheim
-10M, Self

Boeheim also has this perk.

jim-boeheim-family-2.jpg

Panithinaikos home games are arguably the most insane atmosphere in basketball. That would be interesting to say the least.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just googled different college coaches net worth.

-45 million, Pitino
-25 million, Calipari, Coach K
-13M, Izzo
-12M, Roy, Boeheim
-10M, Self

Boeheim also has this perk.

jim-boeheim-family-2.jpg

How can they estimate net worth when they don't even know income for some of these coaches? All that's known is salary.

Reactions: PHXDukie
Yeah living in Greece coaching basketball. What an idiot.

Reactions: Hank_
Pretty sweet gig. One of the top programs in Euroleague and he gets to live in Greece.

Wow. Imagine that stuff here. That would be great. A visiting team,
expecting a traditional college crowd, and come out to that.

Imagine the reaction if blue hairs at Rupp when they set off road flares in the student section.

I just think he’s been around something he’s loved for so long that it’s hard to put it down. That’s why Roy just signed an 8 year extension. They just love the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT