• Adidas

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • University of Louisville

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It punished the school that cheated. Several players on that championship team were involved in stripper gate and were ineligible. They knew what they were doing was against NCAA rules. If anyone is to blame the players and coaches that cheated are to blame. If some innocent players were hurt that falls on the coaches and the players that cheated and not the NCAA.What do you want the NCAA to do. Look the other way like they did at UNC.
Yeah...Tjat was my point: Look the other way.

Oh no, I believe you. I just want to hear it for myself. IDGAF what anyone says, it was best to cut ties with that loon.
Dude....Dude it was regular Pitino,l then he said something about buying 5K of cocaine then the demons took over. Holy shit.
I hope someone has that on record.

UK and Boston tainted him, he was chewed leftovers once he got to Louisville.

You may be right.

Pitino was my hero when I was a kid. He just isn’t the same person he was when was at Kentucky.

Maybe Boston or Louisville really does change a person.

Oh no, I believe you. I just want to hear it for myself. IDGAF what anyone says, it was best to cut ties with that loon.
Hopefully 790 has a replay and its not edited. The first few minutes was typical Pitino. The last was epic.

We all know now what Pititno is doing. He literally said they bought 5k of cocaine on the air.. Then went on rambling rant.

I really hope some one else heard that.

ADVERTISEMENT