ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes

I don't mind teams celebrating when getting to the last weekend of the NCAAT. it's finishing a top four team in the nation, which is better than top five. Silly to think only one team can have a great season. Some have successful seasons doing less.

now back to

You can deflect it to me personally all you want, but you still can't explain how a FF without a championship isn't a loss. So, you're the dummy, dummy. 😎

Enjoy your losses Scooter. Don't forget to celebrate your SECT FF too!😆
What the hell are you even talking about Deller???😂😂😂 For the love of god everybody knows if you don’t win the title your season ends with a loss. Does that mean you’re celebrating the fact that you got beat? Your point of a loss is stupid because not one person celebrates a loss. I’m as serious as I can be when I ask you so you really not get why a fan would celebrate their team making a final four? If you can’t comprehend just tell me and be done with it. I’m not asking you if your team ever makes a final four are you gonna go out and celebrate if they lose I’m asking you if you’re gonna celebrate/be happy if UT ever pulls a miracle and makes a final four??? Stop twisting shit and trying to look clever because you’re only making yourself look foolish. The question is, would you celebrate/be happy if UT made a final four. Simple yes or no!

What the hell are you even talking about Deller???😂😂😂 For the love of god everybody knows if you don’t win the title your season ends with a loss. Does that mean you’re celebrating the fact that you got beat? Your point of a loss is stupid because not one person celebrates a loss. I’m as serious as I can be when I ask you so you really not get why a fan would celebrate their team making a final four? If you can’t comprehend just tell me and be done with it. I’m not asking you if your team ever makes a final four are you gonna go out and celebrate if they lose I’m asking you if you’re gonna celebrate/be happy if UT ever pulls a miracle and makes a final four??? Stop twisting shit and trying to look clever because you’re only making yourself look foolish. The question is, would you celebrate/be happy if UT made a final four. Simple yes or no!
I would celebrate until we got beat, but not after the fact. I would not brag about it cause it was a loss.

I haven’t twisted anything😚

I would celebrate until we got beat, but not after the fact. I would not brag about it cause it was a loss.

I haven’t twisted anything😚
I don't have problems with ppl celebrating battles and still losing the war.

Some fans have grown accustomed to just celebrating certain games.

To each their own.

Olympics still give out medals for 3rd place.

Reactions: JC for 3
Final four is like celebrating making the BCS playoffs. Super awesome, cleary sucks getting so close and lose. Still better than everyone but two.

Successful season for most.

Final four is like celebrating making the BCS playoffs. Super awesome, cleary sucks getting so close and lose. Still better than everyone but two.

but, it’s really nothing to brag about.

i don't mind opinions. i do hope you enjoy a trip to a title game, even if you lose. It's pretty awesome playing for all the marbles. Never gets old. Losing stinks, but being good enough to get there speaks a lot about a program.

Wouldn't celebrate a loss there either.

jc, if some brings it up, are they bragging or just talking stats.

came some bring up stats and just pointing out it happened, or do certain teams appear to be bragging?

I think it more of a perception issue from the person reading.

jc, if some brings it up, are they bragging or just talking stats.

came some bring up stats and just pointing out it happened, or do certain teams appear to be bragging?

I think it more of a perception issue from the person reading.
Don't be a dumb ass. I don't need to explain this to you after 5 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UT disagrees with your stance.
They were not awarded anything for the 8th position in a tourney just like y'all weren't for 4th.
Did your mother buy you a medal if you competed in little league, but y'all got drilled? I played softball and had no expectation other than to win and didn't want recognition if we lost.

Last edited:
Making a final four is something to brag about. Clearly it’s a hard things to do. UT hasn’t ever done it!!

Where have you seen anybody “Celebrating a loss”?? I’d love to see this!
First of all, I'm not much of a bragger any way. When we have beaten y'all I don't rub it in. It's a game and my team's win had nothing to do with me.

You celebrate a loss if you celebrate anything except a win. Are you too stupid to understand that?

Don't be a dumb ass. I don't need to explain this to you after 5 pages.

They were not awarded anything for the 8th position in a tourney just like y'all weren't for 4th.
Did your mother buy you a medal if you competed in little league, but y'all got drilled? I played softball and had no expectation other than to win and didn't want recognition if we lost.

We're done here.

First of all, I'm not much of a bragger any way. When we have beaten y'all I don't rub it in. It's a game and my team's win had nothing to do with me.

You celebrate a loss if you celebrate anything except a win. Are you too stupid to understand that?
Lol you calling somebody stupid is gold!!! You can’t even understand the difference between the celebration of going to a final four (team rushing the floor, confetti, fans going crazy) and losing in the final four!😂😂😂😂 Even the UT fans I know that I’ve shown our convo to for a laugh think you’re a fricking idiot!!!😂

Lol you calling somebody stupid is gold!!! You can’t even understand the difference between the celebration of going to a final four (team rushing the floor, confetti, fans going crazy) and losing in the final four!😂😂😂😂 Even the UT fans I know that I’ve shown our convo to for a laugh think you’re a fricking idiot!!!😂
You're a dumbass. There is a difference between celebrating while you're still in the tourney, but getting beat it is time to turn the lights off cause the party is over, You just lost! This is what we are talking about idiot.
You just got your ass beat, so it's time to shut up and be quiet. The last thing you need to do is brag about it like a fool.

Do your fans rush the floor or throw confetti and go crazy cause you made a FF, but then got sent home?
When they send your ass packing are you yipping it up? 😆

Do your fans rush the floor or throw confetti and go crazy cause you made a FF, but then got sent home?
When they send your ass packing are you yipping it up?

Have you thought about writing a letter to UT about their celebrations?

You're smart enough to see the hypocrisy.

lone fans don't appreciate achievements like winning an ncaa region.

some fans just think different

DependentFakeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

anyhow. barnes is ok. peaks in conference paly. good enough for their fans,

should be good enough for everyone else.

has a great record against his friend calipari. has to burn Calipari and his fans up.

guy is a turd agaist everyone else, why us?

Cal has a great record against most others and Barnes is a turd against others.

Have you thought about writing a letter to UT about their celebrations?

You're smart enough to see the hypocrisy.

lone fans don't appreciate achievements like winning an ncaa region.
Do you not understand that if you don't win you lose? Do you? Surely you're smart enough to know that. Regionals are random, some are more difficult than others. At least most of you whine about that. The winners of Championships are called Champions. You're either the Champ or you're not. Do you see the hypocrisy of celebrating like a champ when you're not the Champ?

If you want to celebrate FF, 8ths, 16th or 32nds that's fine, but idiotic for you to expect me to.

Do you not understand that if you don't win you lose? Do you? Surely you're smart enough to know that. Regionals are random, some are more difficult than others. At least most of you whine about that. The winners of Championships are called Champions. You're either the Champ or you're not. Do you see the hypocrisy of celebrating like a champ when you're not the Champ?

If you want to celebrate FF, 8ths, 16th or 32nds that's fine, but idiotic for you to expect me to.
what makes you think i expect anything?

anyhow. barnes is ok. peaks in conference paly. good enough for their fans,

should be good enough for everyone else.

has a great record against his friend calipari. has to burn Calipari and his fans up.

guy is a turd agaist everyone else, why us?

Cal has a great record against most others and Barnes is a turd against others.
This isn't even true. Barnes has beaten KU and UNC recently. He has beaten other ranks teams too. He has had UT #1 during the regular season. He won the SECT this year a COY a couple of years back. So, if you going to speak, speak truthfully. Barnes is probably the answer to the rest of CBB's cry's for someone to knock y'all's arrogant ass down a peg or two.

honestly, the worst part about this is not about me, but how you've never enjoyed joy.

Reactions: Scotty00
This isn't even true. Barnes has beaten KU and UNC recently. He has beaten other ranks teams too. He has had UT #1 during the regular season. He won the SECT this year a COY a couple of years back. So, if you going to speak, speak truthfully. Barnes is probably the answer to the rest of CBB's cry's for someone to knock y'all's arrogant ass down a peg or two.
but i thought you were shitting on that same thing?

sorry im slow and cant keep up with the spins.

• Haha
honestly, the worst part about this is not about me, but how you've never enjoyed joy.
No, the worst thing is UK fans being too petty to let their present team stand on it's own two feet win or lose.

but i thought you were shitting on that same thing?

sorry im slow and cant keep up with the spins.
You must be drunk because you're incoherent and your sentence structure is suffering for it. If you want to argue with me, make an appointment for later when you're in better shape..

You're a dumbass. There is a difference between celebrating while you're still in the tourney, but getting beat it is time to turn the lights off cause the party is over, You just lost! This is what we are talking about idiot.
You just got your ass beat, so it's time to shut up and be quiet. The last thing you need to do is brag about it like a fool.

When they send your ass packing are you yipping it up? 😆
And you’re a whole ass! Well for one fans don’t rush the floor the players do as all teams do if they make a final four and secondly I’ve prolly never told you this but you celebrate (players rush the floor, fans cheer, confetti) when you win to go to the final four not after you lose the game in the final four. That really is confusing for you isn’t it?😂

I would say surely you’re smart enough to understand when and why people celebrate but you’ve already proved that your about as damn dumb as they come “derrrr we made the final four let’s wait and celebrate if we lose…derrrr!😂
Exactly!😂 She’s saying unless UT wins the title she doesn’t enjoy it so her whole UT career as a fan has sucked! What a dumbass!!!😂😂😂

And you’re a whole ass! Well for one fans don’t rush the floor the players do as all teams do if they make a final four and secondly I’ve prolly never told you this but you celebrate (players rush the floor, fans cheer, confetti) when you win to go to the final four not after you lose the game in the final four. That really is confusing for you isn’t it?😂

I would say surely you’re smart enough to understand when and why people celebrate but you’ve already proved that your about as damn dumb as they come “derrrr we made the final four let’s wait and celebrate if we lose…derrrr!😂

Exactly!😂 She’s saying unless UT wins the title she doesn’t enjoy it so her whole UT career as a fan has sucked! What a dumbass!!!😂😂😂
Simply put, you deflect and avoid the fact that a FF ends in a loss. I suppose you have never thought about it like that before and the fact it's true has to be uncomfortable for you. You really can't have an argument and avoid the central point.

Since a FF is an arbitrary position in an unfinished tourney that ends in a loss and I don't celebrate losses there is really nothing else to say since you can't prove that my thesis is wrong.

As a career lurker on this board, I would like to see Della and the Cats fans now compare and contrast the accomplishments of Tennessee basketball (Barnes) and Kentucky Football (Stoops) for the rest of this thread.

As we all know both groups have thought these programs were the cats meow a lot of late.

ADVERTISEMENT