ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
th

Richard (Rick) Barnes, Born July 17th 1954 and kicking basketball Butt ever since

USATSI_12133913.jpg

A serious coach

rick-barnes-tennessee-hired.jpg

A teaching coach

CWTK33EZY5C7VBPNRLUUSPK3FQ.jpg

A Coaching Caesar with the power of CBB life

2NTSIL32LZFCLEQADVQSSONQS4.jpg

or death

rick-barnes-tennessee-ucla-buyoutjpg.jpg

A coach that laughs at the notion of blue bloods

imrs.php

The Coach that is coming after your measly team this winter!

The coach that has no final fours and NCAA titles! Does he laugh at that to Lulu??? #RegularSeasonRick
Hey Scooter,

What are Cat hides going for these days? We probably need to get some of them out of here. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Why is it UK fans come storming out of their litter box when someone posts a general comment that has nothing to do with them?

• Haha
Barnes is actually a really likeable coach imo.

He does have a final four btw. 2003. Lost to syracuse in the final four in new orleans. That was the team with TJ Ford and Royal Ivey.

Thought his one FF was with Durant? Hmm, the more you know.

I just don't know Borden. I make a thread about our coach and say nothing bad about anyone else coach or team and I get swarmed by Cats. How many UT threads do you ever see? Has this place become Rupp Rafters? I make one harmless innocent thread about my team's coach.😕
Harmless???😂 You posted this thread because you needed and wanted some attention.

Harmless???😂 You posted this thread because you needed and wanted some attention.
It's *football time, I got all the attention I need. I came here cause I figured y'all needed attention.

*football and oblong shaped ball that is used in a game.

I just don't know Borden. I make a thread about our coach and say nothing bad about anyone else coach or team and I get swarmed by Cats. How many UT threads do you ever see? Has this place become Rupp Rafters? I make one harmless innocent thread about my team's coach.😕
are you a victim, some cant handle UKfans

borden handles them great. i guess they get to others

Last edited:
th

Richard (Rick) Barnes, Born July 17th 1954 and kicking basketball Butt ever since

USATSI_12133913.jpg

A serious coach

A teaching coach

or death

imrs.php

congrats on getting a decent coach

It's *football time, I got all the attention I need. I came here cause I figured y'all needed attention.

*football and oblong shaped ball that is used in a game.
So you like footballs and oblong shaped balls that you play games with…got it!

So you like footballs and oblong shaped balls that you play games with…got it!
Scooter, I like football the game and they use a football to play the game. I am a fan. Kinda like you're a fan of the game of basketball and you're a fan. This may be hard to believe, but there are lots of people that are fans of the game of football. I hope that helps. 🙂

Scooter, I like football the game and they use a football to play the game. I am a fan. Kinda like you're a fan of the game of basketball and you're a fan. This may be hard to believe, but there are lots of people that are fans of the game of football. I hope that helps. 🙂
Do you UT fans only like the football team when they’re good like y’all do the basketball team?

I've been on the CFB board for a long time Scooter and there have been some lean times. However, good times or bad make little difference, I can give you hell if you have beaten us 15 years in a row.

I've been on the CFB board for a long time Scooter and there have been some lean times. However, good times or bad make little difference, I can give you hell if you have beaten us 15 years in a row.
Do what?

th

USATSI_12133913.jpg

A serious coach

A teaching coach

or death

imrs.php

You know Barnes is no Bill Self. Am I doing this right @ExitFlagger or do you think Barnes isn’t as good because he does things on the up and up?

Why is it UK fans come storming out of their litter box when someone posts a general comment that has nothing to do with them?
I’ll be in Knoxville tomorrow if you’re around. Would love to just meet you even if it’s just for a quick hi/bye.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Handles them great?! He’s wrecked over us.
🤣🤣...

I've probably been to more road games,than you have been to home games...

I like UK---always have. But i will admit, i like throwing a little shade, here and there. I do so b/c rookies like you bite---and bite hard...😎🤣

A coach that has consistently been underperforming when it comes to March.
I agree, it would be nice if Barnes won the National title every year, but we are content with the SEC Championship and beating the Hell out of our Rivals.

I agree, it would be nice if Barnes won the National title every year, but we are content with the SEC Championship and beating the Hell out of our Rivals.
Beating the hell outta your rivals?😂 Ah to be a UT fan!!!! The last four years y’all have had your “best teams ever” with your “best coach ever” and couldn’t even make a final four and you’re ok with that? Poor Deller😂

• Haha
@della your fandom with your football team is a lot like us UKers with our basketball team. Both have history that go a long way back. When I was young UT was one of the football teams I tried to watch along with several others.

BTW who is this Rick Barnes character?

I’ve always really liked Barnes. Seems like a really good guy. Wish he was able to get it done more in the post season but he’s been a really good coach and most schools would be lucky to have him.

ADVERTISEMENT