ADVERTISEMENT

Reaction Check

19 seconds in with no sound, it makes me get back to work.

19 seconds in with no sound, it makes me get back to work.
it's probably just muted, you can click the volume button.

I don't know wtf the guy was doing or what his point was so it just made me annoyed and bored... until the end then I laughed.

Reactions: brooky03 and KisteK
It just proves that no matter how stupid the topic might be....theres always going to be some idiot who believes there should be a cause to fight for.

Reactions: OU50
I've never been more excited for an ending.. any ending.

This should be as informative as the hilarious Nike Stock thread.
Starting to think there's a pattern.. :oops:

It just proves that no matter how stupid the topic might be....theres always going to be some idiot who believes there should be a cause to fight for.
And he got exactly what he deserved (and probably wanted).

Is this one of those dumbass sovereign citizen guys? Sounds like it with the reference to admiralty law. They're a good example of the Dunning Kruger effect in action.

Edit: definitely a dumbass sovereign citizen guy. They're arrogant and stupid, which is infuriating when dealing with them but delightfully amusing from a distance.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I've never been more excited for an ending.. any ending.

This should be as informative as the hilarious Nike Stock thread.
Starting to think there's a pattern.. :oops:
same guy starting all these threads...

same guy starting all these threads...
giphy.gif

I like how they do not believe they are required to follow the laws of the land but are given protection under the constitution.

Met a few of these people. Kinda scary.

it's probably just muted, you can click the volume button.

I don't know wtf the guy was doing or what his point was so it just made me annoyed and bored... until the end then I laughed.
Oh, it was. The volume button was about an inch away, though, and it just didn't seem worth the effort.

ADVERTISEMENT