ADVERTISEMENT

Put Together Your Teams TBT Alumni Squad

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Criteria: Can’t currently be in the NBA (d league doesn’t count imo), and can’t be so old they wouldn’t be able to compete.

Louisville: Peyton Siva, Russ Smith, Kyle Kuric, Wayne Blackshear, Terrence Williams, Samardo Samuels (unsure of his nba status), Earl Clark, Preston Knowles, Chance Behanen, Jerry Smith, Edgar Sosa, Terrence Jennings, Mangok Mathiang (unsure if he’s on an nba roster as well)

And Andre Mcgee, so they can murder him in his sleep.

Reactions: EKUcatfan
Kalin Lucas is a Piston so I can’t pick him.

MSU: Travis Trice, Nick Ward, Matt Costello, Deyomta Davis, Kenny Goins, Matt McQuaid, Adreian Payne, Brandon Wood, Brandon Dawson, Raymar Morgan, Goron Suton, Eron Harris, Keith Appling if you could bring him out of jail

I’m probably forgetting people

Ty Lawson
Marcus Paige
Kendall Marshall
PJ Hairston
Vince Carter
Antawn Jamison
Jerry Stackhouse
Rasheed Wallace
Tyler Hansbrough
Jawad Williams
Deon Thompson
Wes Miller
Bobby Frasor

Sheed? Stackhouse? Why not throw MJ on there too lol.

Guess I need to throw Francisco Garcia, Taquan dean, and Larry obannon, and Reece Gaines on my squad lol

Not hating just joking I

Last edited:
Most of the guys on Boeheim’s Army are the dudes I’d pick with the given criteria.

Some guys I might add:

-Jonny Flynn (not sure about his hip or basketball shape)
-Rakeem Christmas
-Mike Gbinije
-CJ Fair
-BJ Johnson

Had 26 Duke guys play in the NBA this year. Some of these guys have since retired, but I think a few of them could still be adequate.

Starters:
Trevon Duval
Gerald Henderson
DeMarcus Nelson
Luol Deng
Miles Plumlee

Bench:
Nolan Smith
Jon Scheyer
Matt Jones
Kyle Singler/Lance Thomas
Josh McRoberts/Marshall Plumlee

Off the top of my head, 12 total.

Tyler Ulis
Aaron Harrison
Alex Poythress
Terrance Jones
Dakari Johnson

——————-
Andrew Harrison
Archie Goodwin
Reid Travis
Isaiah Briscoe
Isaac Humphries
Derrick Willis
Doron Lamb

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Sheed? Stackhouse? Why not throw MJ on there too lol.

Guess I need to throw Francisco Garcia, Taquan dean, and Larry obannon, and Reece Gaines on my squad lol

Not hating just joking I

Stack looks great and Sheed still plays pickup at times. Only offense mostly though. Still, you need about 6 dudes that only expect to play a little in this hypothetical. But yeah, they are little old for sure, lol.

Stack looks great and Sheed still plays pickup at times. Only offense mostly though. Still, you need about 6 dudes that only expect to play a little in this hypothetical. But yeah, they are little old for sure, lol.

naw that's not how TBT works. Most teams only show up with 8-9 players total. Some teams bring as many as 11. There aren't enough spots for multiple dudes who only expect to play spot minutes.

Scottie Reynolds
Phil Booth
Kris Jenkins
Daniel ochefu
Corey Fisher
Malik Wayns
Randy Foye
Dante Cunningham
Will Sheridan
Darrun hilliard
Dwayne Anderson
James Taj Bell

Last edited:
naw that's not how TBT works. Most teams only show up with 8-9 players total. Some teams bring as many as 11. There aren't enough spots for multiple dudes who only expect to play spot minutes.

Ah, gotcha. I was just going off the numbers everyone else seemed to be listing for their teams.

Kentucky:

G: Tyler Ulis
G: Doron Lamb
F: Alex Poytyhress
F: Terrance Jones
C: Reid Travis

Bench:
Andrew Harrison
Aaron Harrison
James Young
Derrick Willis
Dakari Johnson

Kentucky:

G: Tyler Ulis
G: Doron Lamb
F: Alex Poytyhress
F: Terrance Jones
C: Reid Travis

Bench:
Andrew Harrison
Aaron Harrison
James Young
Derrick Willis
Dakari Johnson
isn't Tyler rehabbing from a injury? just curious as there is a video of him working with and on his younger Brother Arhon a Iowa recruits game.

both on offense and defense. Arhon is 6'2 5" taller than Tyler

I won’t put Vassell or Pat Williams on it since they will both be top 20 picks in a few months. But Forrest feels like free game because he won’t be drafted and seems like G league or Europe bound. So:

PG - Trent Forrest
SG - Braian Angola Rodas
SF - Okaro White
PF - Chris Singleton
C - Bernard James

Bench:
Derwin Kitchen
David Nichols
Deividas Dulkys
Phil Cofer
Christ Koumadje (did you know he was the G League Defensive PoY this year?!)

Not gonna point fingers but are we gonna assume that we don’t know they quit playing basketball, embraced being a massive stoned, and took up professional bowling? If that’s the case then:

Derrick Walton
Muhammad Ali Abdul-Rahkman
Charles Matthews
Zack Novak
Mitch McGary

Bench:
Darius Morris
Zak Irvin
Jordan Morgan

If I had to guess I would confidently guess that is targeted at McGary. He seems like the guy that would pull that off.

Not gonna point fingers but are we gonna assume that we don’t know they quit playing basketball, embraced being a massive stoned, and took up professional bowling? If that’s the case then:

Derrick Walton
Muhammad Ali Abdul-Rahkman
Charles Matthews
Zack Novak
Mitch McGary

Bench:
Darius Morris
Zak Irvin
Jordan Morgan
Nik Stauskas?

A lot of TBT players play professionally in Europe

ADVERTISEMENT