ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue @ IU

Definitely could go either way. Interested to see how our freshman backcourt does in the most hostile environment they face this year. Should make them better prepared for the tourney regardless of the outcome.

scaletowidth

US-Army-soldiers-security-duty-province-Paktika-2010.jpg

I predict a fight.

Reactions: boilerzz
Should be a good one. Would love to be there----atmosphere will be electric.

Getting ready to head for Lexington......

Go Hooisers...!!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Definitely could go either way. Interested to see how our freshman backcourt does in the most hostile environment they face this year. Should make them better prepared for the tourney regardless of the outcome.
Place will be LOUD. I have been to many of arena's---although IU is not the best---I have never been to a place that is louder. On the floor, its insane----makes your eyes bounce.. 🤣 🤣

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
While I agree AH is a very tough place to play but Purdue won @ MSU in a tight game. Do you really think @ IU is that much worse than than Breslin, especially for Loyer who was heckled @ MSU?

While I agree AH is a very tough place to play but Purdue won @ MSU in a tight game. Do you really think @ IU is that much worse than than Breslin, especially for Loyer who was heckled @ MSU?
You're at your rival and you are #1 fairly late in the season here. You have an absolute beast in the middle and so do they. They've won 5 of 6. It's gonna be more intense IMO. I expect the refs to need to control it early.

You're at your rival and you are #1 fairly late in the season here. You have an absolute beast in the middle and so do they. They've won 5 of 6. It's gonna be more intense IMO. I expect the refs to need to control it early.
I don’t disagree with any of what you said. I was just commenting on playing at Breslin is not easy and Purdue’s guards, one of which was specifically heckled because of his brother being an ex-MSU player, could be rattled by the crowd.

TBH MSU has almost been a bigger rival than IU over the past 5-6 years. Purdue is 9-1 over the past 10 games against IU so…

It will 100% be a VERY tough environment and game I just don’t think the crowd will rattle Smith and Loyer, they have played in tough environments and handled it.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Breslin is the closest to what they will experience in Bloomingtucky but I think today will be more intense unless we jump on them early.

Most swings I've seen in a bit. IU+1.5 last night, pk early this morning, IU-1 at 8ish, IU+1 around noon now IU-1.5.

Most swings I've seen in a bit. IU+1.5 last night, pk early this morning, IU-1 at 8ish, IU+1 around noon now IU-1.5.
It was Purdue -1.5 on FD 20 min ago. Now +1.5. It’s flipped 3 times now since the open.

Feel like whatever is even money is the bet.
Think there are probably big time gamblers that feel strongly on each side so they go in heavy whenever it becomes favorable for their view. Can’t think of any other reason why it goes Purdue -1.5 to +1.5 to -1.5 and back to +1.5.

Reactions: IUBtown
Think there are probably big time gamblers that feel strongly on each side so they go in heavy whenever it becomes favorable for their view. Can’t think of any other reason why it goes Purdue -1.5 to +1.5 to -1.5 and back to +1.5.
Trend says IU should win, PU shouldn't only have 1 loss. But play says Purdue should win, they only have 1 loss and IU is incredible inconsistent, just not at home.

The officials let Indiana play extremely physically the first few minutes and it rattled our guys.

I was disappointed that we had several open looks and guys hesitant to shoot them.

What is up with our free throws the last 2.5 games?

They had a great game plan on offense and we struggled to adjust.

This game isn’t over though. Keep getting them in foul trouble, and they can repeat the Iowa debacle.

2nd year in a row that little brother stormed the floor. Pretty sad.

#NoLongerABlueblood

ADVERTISEMENT