18. Marquette
19. Texas
20. Cincinnati
21. Florida
22. UCLA
23. Kentucky
24. Ole Miss
25. Rutgers

Big12 has 5 teams in the top 10. No one else comes close to that. The best conference in basketball continues to dominate even with the conference shake up. They even got stronger with the addition of top 10 CBB program Arizona joining the mix.

Last year they added Houston. This year they add AZ. Only lost Texas and OU. That's a massive upgrade for Big12 on the basketball court.

SEC continues to show that they are the best conference at being pretty good. Dominates the back half of the poll the same way Big12 dominates the top half while only having 1 team in the top half. Might explain why SEC has had only 1 FF team in the last 4 seasons.

Reactions: englandnu
SEC continues to show that they are the best conference at being pretty good. Dominates the back half of the poll the same way Big12 dominates the top half while only having 1 team in the top half. Might explain why SEC has had only 1 FF team in the last 4 seasons.
Keep bashing the SEC WAD, we love the hate!

Big12 has 5 teams in the top 10. No one else comes close to that. The best conference in basketball continues to dominate even with the conference shake up. They even got stronger with the addition of top 10 CBB program Arizona joining the mix.

Last year they added Houston. This year they add AZ. Only lost Texas and OU. That's a massive upgrade for Big12 on the basketball court.
Texas Tech was voted 7th in preseason poll. They will finish Top 3 again.

Reactions: TechFan88
Texas Tech was voted 7th in preseason poll. They will finish Top 3 again.

nods-big-eyes.gif

damn, just looked at the schedule and saw that.

That should be all the proof you need that Texas Tech is terrible this year. You're matched up with DePaul in the B12/BigEast showdown. Not a good look for you.
I take it as a blessing. The Big East whoops our ass no matter who it is. Last time we played a couple years ago, you thumped us then also. I think this year will be different though.

Houston will take an L on opening nigjt to the SEC

Arizona is picked fifth in the Big 12, but tenth in the nation. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen that before. Of course conferences used to consist of 8-12 teams.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Arizona is picked fifth in the Big 12, but tenth in the nation. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen that before. Of course conferences used to consist of 8-12 teams.

last time you saw anything like that was during the PAC12 heyday of 2017 when you had Zona, UCLA and Oregon all in the top 10.

Auburn went 13-1 last year OOC

Just looked it up for shits and giggles. You went 11-3 OOC with losses to Baylor (not a bad loss), Appalachian State (lolololol), and Yale (1st rd of the Tournament lol). 2 pretty bad losses. I'd call that shitting the bed.

Our conference is getting better but teams need to be showing it OOC.

Also. Why do you lie so much?

Just looked it up for shits and giggles. You went 11-3 OOC with losses to Baylor (not a bad loss), Appalachian State (lolololol), and Yale (1st rd of the Tournament lol). 2 pretty bad losses. I'd call that shitting the bed.

Our conference is getting better but teams need to be showing it OOC.

Also. Why do you lie so much?
you are counting the tourney as well? I truly forgot the app st. one. kentucky is who more than anyone that hasnt pulled their weight lately

you are counting the tourney as well? I truly forgot the app st. one. kentucky is who more than anyone that hasnt pulled their weight lately
Obviously you were counting the Tourney as well. You mentioned 14 games just like I did.

No shit UK hasn't done well lately. Doesn't change the fact that the SEC, as a whole, usually sucks OOC. I guarantee at least 3 or 4 of the ranked teams won't be ranked come conference play and Kentucky may very well be one of them. It's an entirely brand new team with a brand new coaching staff.

Texas Tech is the biggest omission, by far. Part of me feels like people just got tired of voting for Big 12 teams. You gotta have Tech in there, though. They return three double-digit scorers and bring in an elite floor general and an elite rim protector.

Xavier has a lot of intriguing pieces too, where I could see them actually challenging for the Big East title. But between injuries and some of these guys coming from other programs, not exactly sure how that roster is going to mesh.

Texas Tech is the biggest omission, by far. Part of me feels like people just got tired of voting for Big 12 teams. You gotta have Tech in there, though. They return three double-digit scorers and bring in an elite floor general and an elite rim protector.

Xavier has a lot of intriguing pieces too, where I could see them actually challenging for the Big East title. But between injuries and some of these guys coming from other programs, not exactly sure how that roster is going to mesh.
What has happen to the ACC? Nc state just a one uer wonder? Louisville and Syracuse being bad certainly not helping

What has happen to the ACC? Nc state just a one uer wonder? Louisville and Syracuse being bad certainly not helping

I've been saying the past few years that the ACC is top heavy, just like the other top leagues. And they have been. 3 teams in the Elite 8 in 2022 and 2024. The issue in the prior seasons is the bottom third of the league has been doo-doo. Don't think that will be such a dramatic issue this year. Analytics will be better with UL and ND having more talent.

Wake Forest, Clemson, and Louisville look good on paper. I think those three squads are good enough to be 2nd weekend teams. Miami is talented, just gotta learn to play defense. Virginia is consistent with their system. Syracuse, Pitt, Notre Dame, NC State, GT could sneak into the dance.

A few of those middling teams will separate themselves. I would expect more than just Duke and Carolina in the top 25 before the end of the regular season.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I've been saying the past few years that the ACC is top heavy, just like the other top leagues. And they have been. 3 teams in the Elite 8 in 2022 and 2024. The issue in the prior seasons is the bottom third of the league has been doo-doo. Don't think that will be such a dramatic issue this year. Analytics will be better with UL and ND having more talent.

Wake Forest, Clemson, and Louisville look good on paper. I think those three squads are good enough to be 2nd weekend teams. Miami is talented, just gotta learn to play defense. Virginia is consistent with their system. Syracuse, Pitt, Notre Dame, NC State, GT could sneak into the dance.

A few of those middling teams will separate themselves. I would expect more than just Duke and Carolina in the top 25 before the end of the regular season.
I actually think this is the deepest the SEC has ever been this season

UConn got voted 3rd in the preseason, mostly out of respect. A talented roster, yes. Just don't think it's a top 5 roster. Closer to borderline top 10, IMO.
Regular season borderline top 25. Come tourney time they will be a top 5 team. Just what uconn has done routinely since 99

And it still didn't prepare you for the tourney. Since that fluke run what has Auburn done in the tourney? I'll wait....
This is such a dumb take on your part. While march madness is a good time and fun. Its not remotely indicative of how good a team was that season. UNC should be able to atest for that more than anyone. We should honestly have a best of 3 for the post season in college basketball if not more games

This is such a dumb take on your part. While march madness is a good time and fun. Its not remotely indicative of how good a team was that season. UNC should be able to atest for that more than anyone. We should honestly have a best of 3 for the post season in college basketball if not more games

It's dumb to you because it's a valid take. Since your last and only FF run how many times have you made it out off the first weekend?

It's dumb to you because it's a valid take. Since your last and only FF run how many times have you made it out off the first weekend?
not its not a valid take. You are trying to say one game is more telling than what other 30+ other games said during a season. Thats a very dumb and idiotic take by you

ADVERTISEMENT