ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Minnesota/Kansas Matchup at US Bank Stadium Next Season

Deathclutch

Nov 24, 2009
Local sports guy said Pitino is working on scheduling Kansas for a Non-Con game next season in the newly minted US Bank Stadium. Basketball has not been played there yet, and they want to get in a trial run before it hosts the Final Four.

Sounds cool. I would like to go to a game at minnys home court. Place looks like an afh type gym

Blah Blah Blah. They'll have plenty of talent but alot of new pieces.

It's not like Minnesota is devoid of talent either.
No, there’s talent there. Doesn’t change the fact that Kansas wins by double digits.

Kansas will be to 10 team next year. Gophers top 60
I mean, this past year Kansas made the final four but lost to Washington by 9 in non-conference play. Kansas is going to have alot of new pieces next season. Their could definitely be some growing pains early next year.

I mean, this past year Kansas made the final four but lost to Washington by 9 in non-conference play. Kansas is going to have alot of new pieces next season. Their could definitely be some growing pains early next year.

Ahh silly season. Eternal optimism.

I see you guys offered Terry. Can he shoot at all?

We’re pretty much Carton or bust on a ‘19 pg. keeping Terry warm but doubt we ever offer.

Ahh silly season. Eternal optimism.

I see you guys offered Terry. Can he shoot at all?

We’re pretty much Carton or bust on a ‘19 pg. keeping Terry warm but doubt we ever offer.
I know he is a really good free throw shooter, close to 90% this season. Not sure about his 3p%.

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT