ADVERTISEMENT

PICTURE of Your Favorite Toy Growing Up

I wish I knew the type of 4wheeler I had. I really didn't "toy" too much, I had family that farmed an my dad would load up my atv and take me out to one of the farms and I'd cruise with my cousins for weekends bail hopping, fishing, crawdad hunting, tree climbing, spider collecting, horseback riding.. until Excitebike and Mike Tyson's Punch Out came out, inside was for biches and rainy days.

Honda-CT70-Left-Side.jpg
My cousin had one while we were growing up late 80s/early 90s. So much fun was had.

I was about 16 when the PS2 hit the market. First two games I bought were GTA3 and Shaun Palmers Pro Snowboarder lol. Good times.

I was 9 or 10. I asked for it for Christmas, but my dad surprised me with it all set up and ready to go after a football practice in October. Came with GTA and Hot Shots Golf, if memory serves me. I stayed up until 2 in the morning on a school night playing GTA. Matter of fact, I think I stayed up until 2am basically every night for a month. I'd only go to sleep because my dad would wake up that early, or earlier, to go to work at the Post Office.

Great memories. It was very rare for me to get a gift like that outside of Christmas or my birthday.

This was my all time favorite
toy. 1st $100 toy I can remember. My mom begged my dad to buy it for me for Xmas. I can remember hearing them argue about it, and praying Mom would win (she walkways did). I would LOVE to get one again, someday.

-2374163645240669294.jpg

A few months back a local comic shop (Richmond, KY) had one with the box. I was tempted but didn't even bother asking the price. XD

Last edited:
A few months back a local comic shop (Richmond, KY) had one with the box. I was tempted but didn't even bother asking the price. XD
Wow! No shit!?! That is awesome. I imagine it was in the 4 figures. Minimum a grand, I’d bet. I’m not sure I could’ve passed it up though, sans an astronomically high price tag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT